GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Who is your #1 favorite of all team sports?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 9  

Who is your #1 favorite of all team sports?

[2]
Jan 26, 2022, 8:31 PM

Mine is Clemson football but just curious if there is another team out there that you like more than our Tigers in any other sport.

flag link

Re: Who is your #1 favorite of all team sports?

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 8:32 PM

Be serious. Clemson Tigers Football! Then Men's Soccer, Women's Softball, and Men & Women's Golf.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Jan 26, 2022, 8:34 PM

Yep if you are on this board. Tiger Football is king.

military_donation.jpg flag link

[2]
Jan 26, 2022, 8:37 PM

And to add to that, I have pretty much stopped watching all other sports in general outside of CFB. I have to kind of choose between that and the NFL with a family. So watch the NFL some.

Note: this is why I am so disappointed with where CFB is heading. I may be switching to more NFL at some point in the near future unfortunately.

military_donation.jpg flag link

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 8:44 PM

Agree my passion for sports has gone down tremendously the last couple years. College football is my favorite but the way its heading not sure how big of a fan I'll be someday.

flag link

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 9:05 PM

Very hard to answer because I love Clemson. Long time family connection even though my father and brother went to Georgia Tech. My roots were in Clemson. But, if I understand correctly, your question was about a sports team. I am a rare creature. Our primary residence is Atlanta. I was born in ATL. The percentage of people living in ATL who were born there is very low. Also, I am a Braves fan. Sure there are a lot of Atlanta Braves fans in ATL. I am a Braves not just an Atlanta Braves fan. I was a Milwaukee Braves fan before they came to Atlanta. I have been through a lot with them.

flag link

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 9:10 PM

Clemson Football
Atlanta Braves

2022 white level member flag link

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 9:40 PM

whatever one Clemson is playing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

[2]
Jan 26, 2022, 9:51 PM

The Clemson Tigers of course. Followed by the Steelers in the NFL and the Dodgers in the MLB, with the Braves being a close second! ALL are my favorite teams since I was a little kid.

2022 white level member flag link

[1]
Jan 26, 2022, 10:02 PM

US Men's Hockey team that won the Olympic Gold Medal, 2nd our 1981 National Championship team.

flag link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Miami
FOR SALE: 3 seats for Miami in lower level section UN row W, on the 30 yard line. Asking $300 each, also hav...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
816 people have read this post