GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Who Are You Starting? ---
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 12  

Who Are You Starting? ---

Aug 12, 2022, 1:59 AM

What if the Tajh Boyd we had back in the day was brought up to compete for the starting quarterback position present day this season.........but DJU is also in line to start again this season. Who you got starting based on what we know both quarterbacks have done at Clemson thus far?

****Note
Remember...its the Tahj Boyd of Clemson's past....not the Tahj that did NFL work already.

flag link

Re: Who Are You Starting? ---

Aug 12, 2022, 4:43 AM

I'm confused as to what you mean or saying. I may be having brain fog.

flag link

[1]
Aug 12, 2022, 5:51 AM

As to what they have done so far?? That would be an either/ or does not matter to me. Neither has won a playoff game and after Watson/ Lawrence the bar is set pretty high.

2022 orange level member flag link

MEG

Aug 12, 2022, 7:48 AM

I agree. Unless Boyd is bringing some of those receivers with him (Nuk, Sammy, Martavis, Humphries, Mike W), then I'd give the nod to Tajh.

flag link

[1]
Aug 12, 2022, 7:25 AM

Real simple, if you have the DJU that stepped in for Trevor in 2020, I'll take him every time. If you have the DJU that played last year for us, I would have to take Boyd.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Aug 12, 2022, 7:54 AM

Cade Klubnick

2022 white level member flag link

Aug 12, 2022, 8:28 AM

2022 purple level member flag link

Aug 12, 2022, 8:54 AM

There is no starter but DJ.

flag link

Vs last year's DJ, Tajh would be the starter, easily. But,

Aug 12, 2022, 9:03 AM

we obviously don't get to see what the coaches see in practice. I got no problems with DJ being the starter out of the gate, as long as we play Cade enough to have a viable 2nd option if DJ's play does not significantly improve from last year.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I’ll take who is

Aug 12, 2022, 9:18 AM

Clemson’s all time leader in passing yards, passing touchdowns, total offense and touchdowns responsible for for $400

2022 orange level member flag link

Aug 12, 2022, 9:25 AM

Boyd obviously.

flag link

Aug 12, 2022, 9:57 AM

Maybe I misrember but before he was the starter, I recall rumors that Tahj was having trouble reading defenses and the game was too fast for him. He turned out to be pretty good. Oh, how I hope that we look back and wonder how DJ turned out to be a Clemson legend.

flag link

in that scenario

Aug 12, 2022, 10:39 AM

i would have won the 1 billion lotto and would be living on a beach some where. Id flip a coin to determine who started.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Geville Tiger on 2021 football season, "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: Boston college game, Clemson tickets, Section PP, Row 20, seats 5-8 $75 each. Have paper tickets an...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1161 people have read this post