Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where's all the sunshine pumper who want to....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Where's all the sunshine pumper who want to....

Nov 26, 2022, 6:03 PM

....lecture everyone that nothing is wrong and a W is a W and to stop complaining about mediocre play?And, Dabo knows everything and fans know nothing?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and all the goals still on the table........SMH***

Nov 26, 2022, 6:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are 10-2. Think about that for a second.

Nov 26, 2022, 6:06 PM

Yes we need to make some changes but when our worst is 10-2 we are still pretty danged good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are 10-2. Think about that for a second.

Nov 26, 2022, 6:07 PM

Clemson is 10-2 in the ACC. The ACC sucks!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really. The ACC is a dumpster fire. ND and coots proved that.***

Nov 26, 2022, 6:07 PM [ in reply to We are 10-2. Think about that for a second. ]

the most smoke & mirrors 10-2 ever.....the ACC....

Nov 26, 2022, 6:10 PM [ in reply to We are 10-2. Think about that for a second. ]

is an embarrassment and if ANYBODY on our ACC schedule had any kind of pulse vs THIS CLEMSON TEAM they would've beaten us.

Nov 26, 2022, 6:10 PM [ in reply to We are 10-2. Think about that for a second. ]

There ya are! LOL!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and we're an above average offense away from being in CFP

Nov 26, 2022, 6:26 PM [ in reply to We are 10-2. Think about that for a second. ]

and having a good shot at the NC. That's what some of us are upset about. Decisions were made that did not put us in the position to be there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So... you're saying we're not 4-3?***

Nov 26, 2022, 7:27 PM [ in reply to We are 10-2. Think about that for a second. ]

They're probably waiting for the news cycle to turn over . . .

Nov 26, 2022, 6:08 PM

so that they can come back later and act like no one saw this kind of thing coming. But we did see it coming - and before the Notre Dame game, too. And no I don't mean specifically that we would definitely lose to South Carolina. I mean just that are poor offensive game planning play calling and execution, would eventually bite us in the rear if we didn't do something to work around it or mitigate it.

Re: They're probably waiting for the news cycle to turn over . . .

Nov 26, 2022, 8:09 PM

Yep y’all are the folks that have been waiting for years to say “I told you so”. Y’all have fun. I know it’s been a long wait for you. We sunshine pumpers know there are issues but we still manage to enjoy the good times.

They are still sitting around the tailgate drinking trying

to align their stories. Even they can’t unsee what we all saw today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right here.

Being convinced more by each post he reads that you entitled ##### deserve every bit of this.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right here.

Nov 26, 2022, 6:17 PM

How many years after winning a national championship can you keep national champions as a logo? Some still think it is 5 years ago. A lot has changed since then and burying your head in the sand ain't gonna fix the multitude ofissues this program has. If we stay on the same course its gonna get worse.

Nov 26, 2022, 6:22 PM

Well, it’s good our coaches don’t have their heads in the sand (Dabo said it, not me). I guess I agree but they do have them where the sun don’t shine.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

National Championships are forever.

Nov 26, 2022, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Right here. ]

So that’s your answer. Glad I’ve enjoyed this run instead of crying about every single loss and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: National Championships are forever.

Nov 26, 2022, 8:03 PM

Heaven forbid that people discuss issues on a public forum. While championships remain forever, reigning Champions do not. This team had the talent to do more than what the coaches we're willing to work for. I'm a person who doesn't mind talking positives or negatives. Some people just wan't rays of Sunshine blown up their rear. That's a great way to nosedive. This run that has been enjoyable for everyone didn't have to end this way. Pride and arrogance is destroying Dabos program.

Nov 26, 2022, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Right here. ]

Like you, I too enjoy flying in the back row of plane next to the toilets.

Re: Where's all the sunshine pumper who want to....

Nov 26, 2022, 6:16 PM

Do not want to be harsh. But Sunshine pumpers are everywhere in USA from all aspects now.

Just says Everything is fine and blames others who point out the problems. When it turns out not fine, they take zero responsibility and accountability.

We are an above average offense from CFP

Nov 26, 2022, 7:36 PM

RC Tiger hot it spot on.

This team and staff can't get this offense to slightly above average. Play execution, decision making, play calling all have not improved if not regressed since September.

Dabo and the staff need to own it and make some hard uncomfortable decisions.

This program is going the direction of Stoops OU, FSU Bowden, Alabama pre Saban, and etc,

Let’s not waste the talent that we have and will come unless this gets straightened out

Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic