GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Where is Jackson Byrd going to College???
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5  

Where is Jackson Byrd going to College???

[3]
Jun 24, 2022, 1:31 PM

As you know, I’m a golf hacker and enjoy all things golf. I love watching YouTube informal matches. This morning I stumbled across a 2 vs 2 Scramble Match between Garrett and Grant, of “Good Good Golf” notoriety and Jonathan and Jackson Byrd. The Match was played 8-9 months ago down @ the Byrd’s home course.

At the time of filming Jackson was 15 yrs old and hits the ball 300 yards off the Tee . . . You reckon we have any chance of him playing for his Uncle?!!!

Here’s the Link should you want to watch a future, hopefully, Tiger:
https://youtu.be/8gT28DbcxBk

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

i personally know the answer to this one sir

[4]
Jun 24, 2022, 1:34 PM

Uncle Jordan cant wait to get him there

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Re: i personally know the answer to this one sir

[2]
Jun 24, 2022, 2:37 PM

Hot diggity dog !!!!! Literally Made my Day!!!!

Thank you both for posting. The answer is even better. Thank you for posting this link @Skeeta56 ... If I can wait that long, after all the Fri scores are in, THIS will be my midnight snack. With This and a bowl of ice cream - life don't get no better than that.

Chewin nails watching KFT scores. Cut HAS to stay -1... Or. EVEN would be better.

P. Coody ??

2022 orange level member flag link

It’s just a fun Match . . .

[2]
Jun 24, 2022, 3:18 PM

watching a 15 yr old, future Tiger “Stripe” the ball ??? . . . had me smiling and shaking my head in amazement . . . the Good Good Guys were so complimentary to both the Byrds . . . Enjoy it and the ice cream!!!

As for the KF Tour . . . the Cut is holding @ Even Par still . . . Carson and Sam need to steady their nerves and find a couple of birdies on the last few holes . . . both are currently sitting @ +1

The Tour Canada Leaderboard is still “trash” . . .

@ the Travelers, Lucas better rally in his closing 9 or we won’t have a Tiger playing . . . I doubt Doc’s -1 after 2 Rounds will make the Cut . . . It’s currently sitting @ -2 . . . Joaquin Niemann has let our Buddy (MfO) down!!!

Re: It’s just a fun Match . . .

[2]
Jun 24, 2022, 11:04 PM

Can't believe they lost. Great roll on the last hole but the eagle did JB in. Thanks again.

2022 orange level member flag link

You’re most welcome!

[2]
Jun 25, 2022, 8:48 AM

I’ve watched a few other of their 2 vs 2 Pro Challenge Matches and the Pros talk trash the entire time . . . Both Byrds were gentlemen . . . both Good Good Guys were complimentary of Jonathan’s teaching ability after they both asked him for advice . . . a glimpse into our current and past Coach . . . Our Men’s Golf Team is in good hands.

I was proud of their demeanor and character as they gave an afternoon to the YouTubers and loved watching a future Tiger!!!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Furman
FOR SALE: Two seats on the home side on the 15-20 yard line with only one row in front of you in Section TDH, ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
1037 people have read this post