GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
When you think about it, putting MLB on split screen with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

When you think about it, putting MLB on split screen with

[4]
Oct 1, 2022, 2:08 PM

college football is just about the stupidest move baseball could make. It just points out, vividly, what a plodding, slow game baseball is, compared to....just about any other sport. And, I even say that as a baseball fan.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Re: When you think about it, putting MLB on split screen with

Oct 1, 2022, 2:13 PM

It has been one of it's problems. When I was growing up, a typical baseball game was 2:20 minutes. Now, it's almost an hour longer. The sponsors rule.

flag link

[1]
Oct 1, 2022, 2:23 PM

Football is almost too slow for me now after watching my son play high level lacrosse. If you like lots of action, lots of scoring, and some hard contact, you should watch lacrosse, the game hardly ever stops. My son also plays HS football and is good at DE however, he says lacrosse is more fun but the practices are much harder. Up until this past summer, he also played travel baseball but left it to focus on the other two. We do still love the Braves though.

flag link

Oct 1, 2022, 3:03 PM

Commercials are killing sports. They put all these rules in place to speed up the games but they take just as long due to commercials. Turn the channel to a sports game and you’re more than likely to land on a commercial. That’s a testament to how many there are.

2022 orange level member flag link

[3]
Oct 1, 2022, 3:06 PM

They need to take some notes from the most popular sport on Earth, soccer. Sponsors can buy signs and jerseys. Stay out of the gameplay.

flag link

THIS!***

[1]
Oct 1, 2022, 3:14 PM

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

And it proves people are watching college football....and

[2]
Oct 1, 2022, 3:06 PM

you have to force feed baseball to them.

flag link

100% those cut ins remind me why i quit watching baseball

Oct 1, 2022, 4:09 PM

Nearly an entire drive goes by in football while watching one mind numbingly boring at bat in baseball.

flag link

Replies: 7  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
646 people have read this post