Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When we back in the college football playoffs next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,171

When we back in the college football playoffs next year

Dec 7, 2021, 11:28 PM

It's going to be so much fun seeing how all these people with their Clemson is dead doomsday theories doing one of 2 things...

Either trying to jump back on the orange covered bandwagon or being pissed the hell off....

I can't wait....

Trust the culture

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When we back in the college football playoffs next year

Dec 7, 2021, 11:42 PM

Caning the dream scenario... that there will be a certain #### a hydrant guy act like coherent harken....

Tony leaves for Duke....Joe Brady is the replacement. Dabo doesn't say much about BV's replacement through the month... just talks about the bowl replacement... January..Dan Lanning gets announced as the DC.

... and that's just the start.....Pearman, who has a bad cloud on the program.... gone. Wes Goodwin, who I think is who David Hood mentioned as being able to pick apart offenses in one of his boats only posts then gets the on field from that (if I am right Pearman is still taking up one of the coding spots)....

Reed and Bates where they are, Lanning convincing them to stay.... now all we got left is figuring out if Streeter, and Grisham change....CJ's shown his worth in year 1 with the stats of the RB room that stayed.

Just going on record as wishing that scenario.

Dawgs....coots....didn't say it will happen. Imagine your pain if it does though.

Re: When we back in the college football playoffs next year

Dec 7, 2021, 11:45 PM

Sounds good.

eSECpn will act like we don’t exist, and then whine saying

Dec 8, 2021, 12:00 AM

“how can Clemson fans claim they’re disrespected when the Committee has them in the Top 4?”

Wash, rinse, repeat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Who is our QB going to be for this return to the playoffs next year?***

Dec 8, 2021, 12:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Who is our QB going to be for this return to the playoffs next year?***

Dec 8, 2021, 12:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is our QB going to be for this return to the playoffs next year?***

Dec 8, 2021, 3:55 AM [ in reply to Who is our QB going to be for this return to the playoffs next year?*** ]

The one that wins the job will be the QB!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,171
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic