GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
What were Hunter Johnson’s Deficiencies when here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

What were Hunter Johnson’s Deficiencies when here?

[1]
Jan 17, 2022, 2:49 PM

INT’s seem to come to me.

What know you?

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Re: What were Hunter Johnson’s Deficiencies when here?

emoji_events [11]
Jan 17, 2022, 2:51 PM

flag link

Jan 17, 2022, 4:53 PM

Ditto ptidon - TL16

2022 white level member flag link

[1]
Jan 17, 2022, 2:58 PM

Don't know because I'll always remember that great drive he put together against the coots. Think he might have thrown an endzone int... Going off memory but it was a bad read and dint cost us.

2022 orange level member flag link

[1]
Jan 17, 2022, 3:07 PM

I watched more than a few games when he was at Northwestern and it’s difficult to decide if he made their offense bad or it was going to be bad anyway (maybe both because their O has been horrendous the last few years). Honestly he doesn’t seem to have any great talents (legs, arm or playmaking ability) so I don’t know where the 5 star rating came from. More likely he will be a dedicated “get Cade prepared” guy to be a resource to learn the offense and what college defenses do. I don’t see him getting any meaningful playing time and the fact he was looking to be a GA confirms that.

flag link

From what I remember

[1]
Jan 17, 2022, 3:08 PM

1) Not as quick with his reads as Trevor was (more like DJU)
2) Prone to interceptions (similar to DJU)
3) Struggled to create plays outside of the pocket (probably a little worse than DJU)

Strengths:
1) Seemed to get along with the team well (similar to DJU)
2) Understood the playbook (maybe a little better than DJU)
3) Had some touch on the ball (not as good as Trevor, but maybe a little better than DJU)

I like him as a player, understood why he left, and I'm exited about him coming back to get a Clemson MBA, give QB depth, and maybe learn something about coaching.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Jan 17, 2022, 3:14 PM

Was a good runner but put ball in jeopardy seems to me. He is a 6rh year player now with loads of experience. Who knows? He may win the starting job.

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Miami
FOR SALE: 3 seats for Miami in lower level section UN row W, on the 30 yard line. Asking $300 each, also hav...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1225 people have read this post