»
Topic: What Daniel HS recruit will we replace Charleston with?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 19, 2021, 7:54 AM by: Clemson Marine
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

What Daniel HS recruit will we replace Charleston with?

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 6:37 PM

We already have Tyler Venables, but I think we need another. Hopefully, we're looking at their entire roster because Charleston is the first of many to transfer.

As long as we don't get a quality player from the transfer portal to patch holes in our roster, I'll be fine.

2021 student level member flag link

Re: What Daniel HS recruit will we replace Charleston with?

Oct 18, 2021, 6:42 PM

Conveniently forgetting about the home run freshman safety they also recruited and got out of Texas....kick rocks!

flag link

Don't care as long as they're.....

Oct 18, 2021, 6:50 PM

as talented as another Daniel High School graduate named Nuk Hopkins.

flag link

Oct 18, 2021, 7:03 PM

Gosh, we must be running out of Daniel HS candidates to play Safety!

Instead, we are scraping the bottom of the recruiting barrel by getting commitments from the following:

Sherrod Covill - 4* Safety (Chesapeake, VA)

Keon Sabb - 4* Safety (Bradenton, FL)

Daylen Everette - 4* Corner (Bradenton, FL) - - - big enough to play Safety if needed.

There is also the high 4* Corner (Mauldin, SC) (forgot his name) - - - also big enough for S if needed.

Might as well join you and become S.Carolina Gamecock fans ... after all, you beat a SEC team on Saturday (Vanderbilt) and are a sure bet to make the CFP this year.

Sorry if I sound jealous of you guys who follow the Columbia football team.

flag link

Oct 19, 2021, 7:54 AM

That’s right. Anyone who has any criticism for Clemson whatsoever is a COOT.

Simpletons.

flag link

tyler was one of the top defensive players

Oct 18, 2021, 7:05 PM

last week. Our defense is rock solid

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

He lost the job to a freshman. Good luck to

Oct 18, 2021, 7:12 PM

Charleston.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Indeed, good luck to him

Oct 18, 2021, 7:37 PM

we'll miss him as much as we've missed Dixon. Remember that meltdown just a few short weeks ago? Anyone still think Dixon is playing over Pace, Mafah and Shipley when he returns?

flag link

Oct 18, 2021, 7:38 PM

Yeah hopefully we don’t get anymore scrub future NFL players from Daniel like, Nuk, Shaq Lawson, Jarvis Jenkins, or Deshawn Williams. I woulda thrown in one of my favorite players growing up Terry Smith, but I’m sure a guy like you who has only been on this site since we’ve been winning natties has never heard of him.

flag link

Oct 18, 2021, 8:08 PM

We already have Tyler Venables, but I think we need another. Hopefully, we're looking at their entire roster because Charleston is the first of many to transfer.

As long as we don't get a quality player from the transfer portal to patch holes in our roster, I'll be fine.

Well, Tyler is listed as co third string at SAM/Nickel with Barrett Carter. For those that don't recall I believe Carter was rated as a five star player by multiple services and was the top rated player in the class. I guess he just didn't pan out? Tyler gets plenty of snaps for a third stringer so he must be coming on and preparing to pass Malcolm Greene.

flag link

Oct 18, 2021, 8:16 PM

1rst rounder ! Did not know Gamecocks had any Venebales playing for them!

flag link

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $45/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1458 people have read this post