»
Topic: What a difference two plays make
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 24, 2021, 1:29 PM by: IrmoSleeperAgent
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

What a difference two plays make

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 11:58 AM

If Shipley makes the Td catch and DJU does not throw the pick six, we have a different game. We may not have won but it would have been a different game. Execution is soooooo important. I also feel that DJU is not the on field leader that Our previous QB’s have been and that has even carried over to our defense. The Pitt Qb looked like a much better team leader. Can DJU ever become that kind of leader?

flag link

I agree - we've GOT TO STOP making boneheaded mistakes......

Oct 24, 2021, 12:09 PM

and shooting ourselves in the foot. We do have a lot of injuries and inexperience and talent lacking in some areas so we sure as helll don't need to fail to execute. The lack of focus/concentration is killing us.

flag link

While I agree with you

Oct 24, 2021, 12:34 PM

That the outcome of the game may have been different if we make those two plays, it still doesn’t hide the fact that this team has issues. There were still multiple drops, missed receivers, missed blocks, and stupid penalties. Then you throw in dump/questionable play calling and multiple injuries.

Maybe Finebaum has a Dabo voodoo doll or something, cause with this team if it can go wrong it has.

flag link

I don't understand how any d1 team could drop so many passes

Oct 24, 2021, 1:11 PM

not to mention 4 & 5*'s

flag link

Re: What a difference two plays make

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 12:41 PM

we had lots of help from Pitt penalties late in the game and still couldn't do squat to help ourselves. One brief drive second half where we looked ok and then we sank right back in to the abyss

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 12:41 PM

NO

flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 12:46 PM

Yes those two made a big difference but dont forget the two first half passes that he threw inside instead of the correct outside throw, both were near the end zone one was picked and the other knocked down. We have a lot of problems in focus and talent that we over rated. I think Dabo has lost command of the situation and we have a severe confidence problem. I hope behind the scene he is raising ####. Even against poor teams we look bad. Nothing in our four wins to brag about. We get six wins with Ucon and SC' maybe 7 with FSU.

flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 12:55 PM

I think the problem with benching DJU for a game creates a situation, where after one game you most likely have another member of the transfer portal. I think this ties coaches hands.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 1:29 PM

Uncalled PI on the first interception was absolutely blatant. That was the beginning of the end for the game. No one believed we could win this game without winning the turnover margin, and the refs really stuck it to us.

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $45/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1031 people have read this post