GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
We've been rating players, but what about coaches????
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 1  

We've been rating players, but what about coaches????

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 12:22 PM

The one guy who was drawing a lot of criticism early on after the Lyn J Dixon transfer was CJ Spiller. It's just my opinion, but he might be the one of the best position coaches on staff. It seems to me, you have to evaluate staff based on improvement and growth in your players---not just recruiting ability (though that's a good part of it). It's undeniable that what was first perceived to be a weakness after the Jawja game, grew into a strength as the season progressed. We have a 3-headed monster right now with Shipley, Pace and Mafah. Will be interesting to see if we add a portal transfer to the room to provide some depth.

2022 white level member flag link

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Re: We've been rating players, but what about coaches????

Jan 14, 2022, 1:44 PM

The one guy who was drawing a lot of criticism early on after the Lyn J Dixon transfer was CJ Spiller. It's just my opinion, but he might be the one of the best position coaches on staff. It seems to me, you have to evaluate staff based on improvement and growth in your players---not just recruiting ability (though that's a good part of it). It's undeniable that what was first perceived to be a weakness after the Jawja game, grew into a strength as the season progressed. We have a 3-headed monster right now with Shipley, Pace and Mafah. Will be interesting to see if we add a portal transfer to the room to provide some depth.

Do you not keep up? We have offered a 3* out of Texas who is visiting next weekend and will almost certainly commit on or soon after the visit. Why would a guy who entered the portal for PT want to sit on the bench behind the three guys we have on our roster?

Also, CJ was catching criticism from the same clueless fans who think our basketball team should be top 25 every year and the QB being under center gives us a better chance at the goal line for a QB sneak to be successful so not sure why would would reference moronic posts.

flag link

Replies: 1  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
458 people have read this post