Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, this week has certainly proven one thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Well, this week has certainly proven one thing

Feb 4, 2023, 5:17 PM

The math geeks at the NET rankings knew what they were doing with their algorithm. Anyone still complaining about that needs to shut up!

I seem to remember someone posting a couple of weeks ago that this team was setting us up for a big let down. Oh yeah, that was me!

I was cautiously optimistic. But history under Brad Brownell has proven that his promising starts always end in disaster!

Right on cue, just as people were starting to believe this team really was different, the dagger in the heart! But oh so predictable!

People say Brad Brownell is Tommy Bowden. I disagree. Tommy Bowden was more successful than Brad Brownell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you didn’t think this year was different, you are a HATER***

Feb 4, 2023, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Not at all.

Feb 4, 2023, 5:26 PM

I have always been cautiously optimistic. But history has proven. This is what Brad Brownell does. And our NET rating was 100% accurate! We have three quad 4 losses. Three quad 3 losses.

This is the weakest most mediocre ACC in a very long time. We struggled against a mediocre FSU. Lost to a bad BC. Then lost today at home to Miami which is team that we should have beaten at home.

I’m not a hater at all. I’m a Clemson grad. I love Clemson. I’m just objective and realistic. All of the data supports me.

weird.***

Feb 4, 2023, 5:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So factual objective observations are weird?

Feb 4, 2023, 5:30 PM

OK. You’re welcome to your opinion no matter how wrong it is!

This team is fun to watch. I expect a deep run in the Tournament.

Feb 4, 2023, 5:35 PM

Clemson grit.

Lmao!

Feb 4, 2023, 5:37 PM

Right now we’re probably not even in the tournament. You expect a deep run? We can’t even beat bad and mediocre teams in the ACC. Good God, you people are delusional!

Re: Lmao!

Feb 4, 2023, 6:22 PM

I'm pretty sure he's just pulling your leg...or yanking your chain.

Yep

Feb 4, 2023, 9:51 PM

@ttiger_swimmer® checking lots of meters tonight

Yep

Feb 4, 2023, 9:52 PM

tiger_swimmer® checking lots of meters tonight

Re: Lmao!

Feb 4, 2023, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Lmao! ]

You are correct. Right now, I see Clemson not making the NCAA tournament. Virginia, UNC, and NC State are probable losses. Syracuse at home is not a given win. Hello, NIT!!

Let me help you. He's being sarcastic***

Feb 5, 2023, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Lmao! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you thought that was weird I've got more son, if you're standing, please take a seat...

Feb 5, 2023, 5:31 AM [ in reply to weird.*** ]

—We're not going to win the 2023 NCAA Tournament—

Tough pill for you to swallow I imagine but don't do anything rash, try to remain calm. Pop you a couple of benzos (if they're handy) and relax—we're a lock for an NIT bid-

Re: Not at all.

Feb 4, 2023, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Not at all. ]

That’s not accurate. We have 2 quad 4 losses and 1 quad 3 loss.

When I reread your response today, I realized you were being sarcastic.

Feb 5, 2023, 2:41 PM [ in reply to if you didn’t think this year was different, you are a HATER*** ]

My BS and sarcasm meter are typically tiptop, but you got me on this one! Bravo! Well played, sir!

Rooting against a Clemson team so you can claim you were

Feb 4, 2023, 5:24 PM

Right you must be very pleased with yourself. We don't need "fans" like you.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who’s rooting against Clemson, hater?

Feb 4, 2023, 5:28 PM

Saying you expect this to happen, based on 13 years of history, and want better for Clemson but can’t see how that will ever happen based on 13 years of history, how is that rooting against a Clemson team?

Anyone rooting for keeping Brad is rooting against Clemson. Obviously. You Brad loving Clemson haters are a cult.

I wasn't responding to you I was responding to the crazy ars

Feb 4, 2023, 9:47 PM

Loser who started the thread. I'm not a Brownell apologist I'm a dumb arzz antagonist. He's a person who doesnt really give a carp about our teams and comes to Tnet exclusively to express his perceived superior intellect. You can tell that because 10 seconds after the final buzzer when actual fans are frustrated and getting over the loss he's already starting a thread to tell everyone he told us so.

Are you crying Geech? Sounds like you're cryin...

Feb 5, 2023, 5:46 AM

Yeah, Geech is ballin like a little baby. Well buckle up buttercup, wipe up your tears, blow your snotty nose, and climb back in your crib. And less estrogen in your diet might stem these embarassing waterwork connniptions of yours—

Take a good look at my face

Feb 5, 2023, 10:56 AM

You'll see my smile looks out of place. BTW the word you're looking for is bawlin'; Ballin is what I used to do down at Fike when I was dropping triple doubles

Are you back to using this SCOCK? Did your preferred nome de plume get banned? Maybe row86 or some other similar moronic account?

Re: Who’s rooting against Clemson, hater?

Feb 5, 2023, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Who’s rooting against Clemson, hater? ]

Tiger Swimmer ... Opted out of Brownell Basketball about 10 yrs ago. There's a case the real haters of Clemson Basketball have been supporting the Brownell malaise. Some of my UVA buds think Brownell can coach or they're quality long-term trolls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus, your people are dumb.

Feb 4, 2023, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Rooting against a Clemson team so you can claim you were ]

Did you graduate from Clemson? Actually, did you graduate from high school? Because you’re reading comprehension skills are dog ####!

I’m a Clemson grad. I always pull for Clemson. I said repeatedly this season that I’m cautiously optimistic. How do you in any way shape or form interpret that as me rooting against Clemson?

You people are so wrapped up in your emotions that you can’t comprehend factual objective analysis.

Please find a post where I have rooted against Clemson. Please show me anything I have written that said I don’t support Clemson basketball. I’m waiting.

Well my people and Jesus's people are the same people so I

Feb 4, 2023, 5:32 PM

Guess we're all dumb.

Ok, so we're not the same people, but you're brighter...

Feb 4, 2023, 5:35 PM

than Blue_Caddy, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As the saying goes, if the shoe fits!

Feb 4, 2023, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Well my people and Jesus's people are the same people so I ]

Still waiting on you to prove that I rooted against Clemson or that I’m happy that we lost. It’s going to be a long wait!

Ok so you admit that you think Jesus and his people

Feb 4, 2023, 10:04 PM

Are dumb. That's really beyond inappropriate and untrue.

That’s not what I posted and you know it.

Feb 5, 2023, 8:46 AM

You’re a lying POS!

I got to go with Lowcountry here

Feb 5, 2023, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Jesus, your people are dumb. ]

Screech, or whatever his/her/they's name is, was out of line.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO!!!

Feb 4, 2023, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Rooting against a Clemson team so you can claim you were ]

how old are you? You’re acting like a child. Show me where I rooted against Clemson. Show me where I was happy. I’m simply pointing out I was right. I usually am right. Unfortunately it’s often disappointing because there are plenty of times I would love to be wrong. Just because I predict something, just because I point something out, that doesn’t mean I want that thing to happen. People that think that are stupid. It’s childish, ignorant and simple minded. You can predict something you can expect something you can see something come a mile away that doesn’t mean you want it to happen you little child!

I’m a mortgage broker and I invest in real estate. I see bad things in the next 12 to 18 months. Do you think I want those bad things to happen? No. But I’m using my 25+ years of experience to make decisions about the immediate future of my business and my real estate investments. It’s called common sense. It’s called being a smart business person. You people are like Pollyanna. You go through life thinking everything is hunky-dory while being punched in the face.

Now I remember why one of my New Year’s resolutions was to stop posting online. Because no matter how factual or objective a comment, the stupid people are going to come out of the woodwork!

Re: LMAO!!!

Feb 4, 2023, 6:28 PM

It's been clear to me for some time that this message board is populated by a number of folks who let their emotions get a bit volatile and don't respect the concept of other opinions being as justifiable as theirs. It's kinda "my way or the highway". It's often a turn-off to even logging in, but luckily, the reasonable posts outnumber the vitriolic ones...

So man, you whine like a b!tch when people call you names,

Feb 5, 2023, 2:38 PM [ in reply to LMAO!!! ]

then you call people names.

Shirley you're not this slow, Blue Caddy?

LMAO! Good luck with that.***

Feb 6, 2023, 4:36 PM

Confucius says - chill bro!

Feb 4, 2023, 6:36 PM

He also says:

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confucius says - chill bro!

Feb 5, 2023, 7:02 AM

LowCountry has no chill. It’s well documented.

I freely admit that I’m an A-hole.

Feb 5, 2023, 8:52 AM

My family and friends will tell you the same thing. But they also love me for that because they know I don’t sugarcoat crap. If you want the truth you come to me because I’m gonna give it to you and I’m going to give it straight and clear and concise. I believe true friendship is telling people the truth. Not enabling them. I’m as real as it gets. I am blunt, direct, honest to a fault. That can come across as being a jerk sometimes. Frankly, I couldn’t care less. My friends and family know my ethics , and they know my heart is in the right place and that’s all that matters.

Seems like you have some good qualities....

Feb 5, 2023, 9:03 AM

and you also seem to rub people the wrong way sometimes. None of us are perfect, though.

Your original post wasn't bad at all and probably very accurately described how many of us feel about our basketball team this week.

And, no, I didn't read you are pulling against Clemson. That's an asinine take from an even grumper poster.

You are a charitable individual, but this poster has a

Feb 5, 2023, 12:21 PM

History of nonsense outside of just this thread. This account may hold the record for being banned most often. It's only a matter of time before it's gone again.

Just look it's being followed by both bmeist and crump presumably because they know it's trouble and they'll have to step in.

Message was edited by: geech72®

I have been banned a bunch of times.

Feb 5, 2023, 2:28 PM

Not for breaking the TOS, but because of commie SJW dbagz like you including the people that own and run this website. Because they let scum like you attack people like me because truth shatters your carefully crafted propaganda and Marxist narrative. They ban folks like me because it’s easier to ban the person speaking truth then than ban all the haters. That’s why, despite donating to the site many times over the years, they will never get another penny for me. I don’t support Commies and people that limit and censor free speech.

You and I tend to agree on a lot of things.

Feb 5, 2023, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Seems like you have some good qualities.... ]

Sadly, we are living in a society at the moment that loves their bubbles and anyone speaking truth is going to be attacked.

Re: I freely admit that I’m an A-hole.

Feb 5, 2023, 9:36 AM [ in reply to I freely admit that I’m an A-hole. ]

I’ve seen your tinfoil conspiracy posts. I’m not sure I’m going to be asking you for any truth bombs anytime soon. Also I’m not sure I would describe any of your posts as clear or concise. They are usually a word wall of run-on sentences and gibberish. Instead of excusing your poor behavior and poor attitude as the ‘uncomfortable truth’, maybe you should try some self reflection. Because, at the end of the day, good intentions do not justify anti-social behavior, despite your confidence in the concept.

Are those the sort of ‘harsh truth’ reality checks that you appreciate? Heck, maybe we are friends now.

Lmao

Feb 5, 2023, 2:21 PM

Spoken like a person that wants to diminish someone spreading truth! When you can’t counter the message attack the messenger!

Hey dooshbagg, just because you feel strongly about your opinions,

Feb 5, 2023, 2:35 PM

that doesn't make them "truth". You post your opinions then get all bent out of shape when someone posts theirs.

Yours is not the only opinion on anything. Your opinions are not "truth". Learn that, Blue Caddy.

I overwhelmingly post truth, facts, history, data

Feb 6, 2023, 4:35 PM

I don’t post a lot of opinion. Anything I post can be supported what things that a factual and verifiable. People like you have an insult and talk out of your ### but don’t actually post anything that proves me wrong or even begins to counter the things that I post. I’ve said it 100 times, if you people could prove me wrong, you would, but you don’t because you can’t! That’s why you get mad and angry, and attack me an insult me. Because that’s all you got!

How long you been watching Clemson round ball friend?

Feb 5, 2023, 12:30 PM

This ain’t just a Brownell trend

null

But we have never allowed it this long under one coach.

Feb 5, 2023, 2:39 PM

Shyatt was garbage. Enough said.

OP was a one trick pony that could get you to the tournament, but couldn’t win big games. He was the basketball equivalent of Tommy Bowden. Not Brad Brownell. He also can’t build a program.

Barnes is the best coach we ever had, but he never intended on staying, which meant he didn’t try to build a program. He is the basketball equivalent of Spurrier and Holtz. He also left town a little faster than even he originally thought after he made a run at a female student working in his office. She was also the girlfriend of one of his players! FYI, I know this firsthand because I know her parents.

Cliff Ellis is the most successful coach we ever had. He did more with less than any coach in Clemson history and he did it in an ACC that was significantly more difficult than today’s ACC! He was also the OG Dabo. He is a complete character and I would love to have him and Dabo at Clemson at the same time! They could sell tickets to watch the two of them Shuck n Jive!

Re: Well, this week has certainly proven one thing

Feb 5, 2023, 1:19 PM

It proves we can loose two games and still be in first place in the ACC.

I want us to win at the highest level

Feb 5, 2023, 2:43 PM

But you can't possibly think we're really the best team in the ACC?

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic