Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welcome back, TigerNet.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Welcome back, TigerNet.

Feb 1, 2023, 4:19 PM

This is the TigerNet I know.

After weeks of many people here not knowing what do say or think or believe, we have returned to normalcy today:

-We lost a basketball game, so our program is in shambles and Brownell should be fired.
-Riley meets the press and he’s amazing, our offense will score 100 points per game, and we might as well go ahead and book airfare and a hotel for the national championship.
-Georgia’s football program has some negative press, which is more evidence that they cheat.
-Bakich is incredible and we are definitely going back to Omaha this year.

The earth is spinning properly on its axis again.

Carry on…

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

you need some peanut butter to go with all that JELLY***

Feb 1, 2023, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Welcome back, TigerNet.

Feb 1, 2023, 4:28 PM

Oh no, Judge, no one loves CBB and basketball! How about some whine and cheese with your post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH8yt71CDNU

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you resent Clemson football’s success?

Feb 1, 2023, 4:29 PM

You have a shred of credibility until you start your jealous and inexplicable rants against the football program. I pull for every Clemson sport, every game. Why don’t you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: Why do you resent Clemson football’s success?

Feb 1, 2023, 4:33 PM

He's not a Clemson fan, he's a Brownell fan (or paid propagandist for Brownell)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you resent Clemson football’s success?

Feb 1, 2023, 7:31 PM

I don't know if that's even accurate. Could be she's been pushing him on us all these years just to frustrate basketball fans. She didn't have football to do the same with until more recently. I'm not buying any of it anymore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Busted!

Feb 1, 2023, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do you resent Clemson football’s success? ]

I’m a Clemson graduate who joined TNet in 2003, all because I hate football and planned to become a shill for Brownell years later.

Oh well, the jig is up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Why on earth would I be jealous of football?

Feb 1, 2023, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Why do you resent Clemson football’s success? ]

I pull for every Clemson sport too, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion you don’t like.

Liar. You couldn't care less about anything Clemson..

Feb 1, 2023, 7:43 PM

except your husband.

You're jealous of the attention being spent on the premiere program in Clemson athletics, obviously. Liar.

Re: Why on earth would I be jealous of football?

Feb 1, 2023, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Why on earth would I be jealous of football? ]

Did you once have a handle on another space by the name of “Huckittome”? Not trying to troll you, sir. Sincere question. Probably not him. Just asking.

Re: Why on earth would I be jealous of football?

Feb 1, 2023, 9:30 PM

And that question was for you, Judge.

No, I haven’t had any other handles here.***

Feb 2, 2023, 3:06 PM

This is untrue. She created Yahoo Falls last year during

Feb 2, 2023, 4:15 PM

the latter half of basketball season when we hit that losing streak and stopped posting completely under the JK handle. She eventually drove that account into a banhammer with her excessive trolling and usual disdain for Clemson fandom. Once banned and the season over, she reemerged in her current form simply claiming she took time off, which of course was also a lie.

This one's a tricky troll.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 4:30 PM

Nice post, Stretch.

Feb 1, 2023, 4:42 PM

Finally, the Judge comes clean and speaks Truth to the masses...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 4:47 PM

Do they post basketball/Brad stuff on the basketball board? It sure seems to “gather” here ..

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 4:54 PM

It's kind of like going from Disney World to Six Flags...

Let me take a step at what's really going on here

Feb 1, 2023, 5:00 PM

1. The basketball team lost a Q3 game when we bordering on not making the tournament yet again. Nobody is saying the program is in shamble though. We, as long suffering fans, are concerned the super easy schedule and last second miracles have tricked us into thinking we're better than we are. We havent beaten anyone. Legitimate concerns.

2. Riley is one of the most revered OCs in the game. Of course we're going to be excited and optimistic. Not a darn thing wrong with that. At least the football fans have a valid reason to be optimistic, unlike the fools gold your husband is trying to sell us.

3. Regardless of UGA being fully accountable for the accident and loss of life, its not necessarily tied to "cheating". However, UGa cheats and has since the dawn of college football.

4. Bakich deal is similar to Riley.. one of the most respected coaches in the game. Of course fans are going to be optimistic

Your troll game is weak, troll.

Re: Let me take a step at what's really going on here

Feb 1, 2023, 5:02 PM

Wow didn’t read yours before posting. Good post.

Feb 1, 2023, 5:01 PM

Well let’s see

1. Clemson football is #1 sport at Clemson and it’s not even remotely close. I think we can all agree on that. Dabo is one of the top 3 head coaches in all of college football. He continues to keep us in the top 25 nationally and most believe he’ll get us back to the playoffs. Lots to be excited about and very very little to be negative about.

2. Baseball. Clemsons second love. Rich history and tradition. Brand new head coach with a lot of promise. Most Clemson fans are hopeful he’ll get us back to a top 25 ranking and contend for super regional host.

3. Basketball. The red headed stepchild of Clemson athletic. On the verge of letting softball take its spot at #3 in the Clemson athletic hierarchy. This team has played well this season (for the most part) but does have some typical BB letdowns. This is BB last hope at saving his Job. Make the tournament and he lives to fight another year. Miss it and Neff will fire him faster than you can say Bye Brad. The only reason he’s still here is because we honestly don’t expect much in basketball.

So yeah a Football 1st school is excited about our Elite HC hiring the most sought after OC in college football. Yeah our fans are excited about the new head baseball coach because those two sports are the most important and also have history of elite play.

Message was edited by: Jcantrell86®

No need to be defensive.

Feb 1, 2023, 8:34 PM

Nothing wrong with football being the most important sport or people being excited about baseball.

The humor lies in the fact that many people here can’t wait to bash basketball despite what is this far a historic season, while also jumping at the chance to have unreasonable optimism about football and baseball.

It’s funny, and also so typical. I’ve learned to laugh about it. You should, too.

Soccer is above basketball.

Feb 1, 2023, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome back, TigerNet. ]

And deservingly so.

~JKB

When we fir Brown-L, will you leave as well?

Feb 1, 2023, 5:04 PM

We can only hope.

Nothing but net.

Feb 1, 2023, 5:11 PM

Feb 1, 2023, 5:17 PM

I just want to know how much did it take to drink yourself to sleep last night. Noticed you stayed clear of the boards.

She's definitely prone to getting wasted.

Feb 1, 2023, 7:40 PM

You should these trails she sent me. Either she's a heavy drinker or a psychopath. Maybe both.

You didn’t look very closely.

Feb 1, 2023, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome back, TigerNet. ]

I was here.

No alcohol involved. My tears were enough to put me to sleep.

Feb 1, 2023, 5:51 PM

Did Brownell coach as good game last night?

No, it certainly wasn’t his best.

Feb 1, 2023, 8:31 PM

And he was the first to say so.

Are we still first place in the ACC, somewhere we have rarely been in our 100+ year basketball history?

Feb 1, 2023, 5:57 PM

Right and it feels great. I would trade the success of the basketball team for that of football and baseball in a second. That's just how it is.

Yes, and that’s part of the problem at Clemson.***

Feb 1, 2023, 8:36 PM

Re: Yes, and that’s part of the problem at Clemson.***

Feb 2, 2023, 9:57 AM

Clemson doesn't have a problem. YOU have a problem.

So no national championships, no Final Four appearances

Feb 2, 2023, 3:20 PM

and no ACC Tournament championships isn’t a Clemson problem?

Re: So no national championships, no Final Four appearances

Feb 2, 2023, 5:02 PM

Judge, since we have no final fours, ACC Tournament Championship and no National Championships why should we stay with CBB. Why not get a coach that can do the above? Dabo did! His first year salary was $800,000.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein."

Message was edited by: RedKnight18®

Only Jim Boeheim

Feb 1, 2023, 6:03 PM

has thinner skin than Judge Keller

Re: Only Jim Boeheim

Feb 1, 2023, 7:41 PM

Coach K couldn't take a joke either...

Nope, the football cultists are the ones with thin skin.

Feb 1, 2023, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Only Jim Boeheim ]

“Someone in the media is being mean to Dabo!”
“Our football team doesn’t get any respect!”
“Georgia is a dirty program!”

Just LOL.

Re: Nope, the football cultists are the ones with thin skin.

Feb 2, 2023, 1:27 PM

CBB is a good basketball coach, LOL!

Deflection

Feb 2, 2023, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Nope, the football cultists are the ones with thin skin. ]

is quite an art form.

Feb 1, 2023, 6:18 PM

And I thought you just weren't paying attention.
Just kidding...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Feb 1, 2023, 6:33 PM

Congrats JK, a more accurate post there is not! The only thing I might change is that instead of Georgia, replace it with every other college football team.

You were right about the basketball part

but you could have left out the football and baseball exaggerations. There were about a half dozen freak out posters that overreacted to last night's loss like you said and several more that were in their posts to amen whatever they said. It was all very predictable and expected.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 8:54 PM

You sure know how to win friends and influence people...keep up the good work.

Feb 1, 2023, 9:46 PM

First thing we've agreed about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#3 is spot on. All the rest are only things you say

Feb 1, 2023, 10:40 PM

others say, when they don't really. Just more straw man stir it ups per the norm.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic