GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
week 6 day 1
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 2  

week 6 day 1

[3]
Oct 5, 2022, 7:06 PM

Hopefully, everyone weathered the storm okay and we are all back on track. A moment of personal privilege- Happy anniversary to my Alabama fan husband. I seriously don't know how we survived several of the last seasons but...

This week (and next week) there will be names on my list of student athletes who are no longer with the team. I don't know if they are still Clemson students or not, though I believe at least this weeks' names are still. When I made my list, I promised to pray for them regardless of how the team was doing and without praying for any type of football performance other than playing to stay healthy. Those students will remain on my prayer list.
so... today I pray for Cade Klubnick, PJ Mickens, Troy Stellato and Jaden Kinard. May their hearts be full and joyful. May their studies bring them wisdom and discernment. May they enjoy the fellowship of friends and loved ones. May they play without injury or illness. May they enjoy travelling mercies as the team heads "Up Nawth". May they enjoy the trip and get to see lots of fun and interesting sites.
GO TIGERS !

2022 white level member flag link

Jaden Kinard...

[1]
Oct 5, 2022, 8:48 PM

Daddy was a GREAT one!!!!!

2022 orange level member flag link

Re: week 6 day 1

Oct 5, 2022, 9:49 PM

Thank you Marley. I agree. And that was a lovely prayer.

flag link

Replies: 2  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
660 people have read this post