Coaches coach (or don't coach per some) in losing games over and over and that will never change. Weather reports on any channel you watch are wrong more often than not, that will never change. We only had a few minutes of snow Sunday, but a lot of sleet and ice, and were excited that all the reports showed snow coming in Friday. Now no snow. Why don't the weather folks just say it could snow, but, and why don't coaches just say we want to win, but. Both are losers too many times so when your plans are messed up because of the weather, jump on the weather folks and not coaches whose teams don't affect your like much at all?
The weather man and coaches both deal in percentages. The thing about the weather man is he can rarely be wrong because if he says 75% chance of rain, he still leaves himself a 25% margin of error.
Now the coach well he gets paid and graded off of his win lose percentage. If he wins 50% of the time. That means he loses just as much as he wins. Most people think that sucks and like to win more than they lose.
You are missing the difference. Basketball coaches are paid millions to coach ,win or lose. Weather reports get paid thousands to report snow but these same weather men are paid under the table by large grocery chains who see sharp rises in sales of bread and milk when snow is forecast.