Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We win tonight if we do two things ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

We win tonight if we do two things ...

Dec 3, 2022, 12:17 PM

I know - score more points - KMA.

1. We win the turnover battle. We cannot turn the ball over to their offense. We have to limit their opportunities as much as possible. And ...

2. Rush for 200+ yards.

We must do both to win. Fail to do either, and we lose. It's pretty simple - We have got to hold onto the ball and pound it down their throats. This requires some creativity on offense, so they don't just stack the line and dare us to run. That means enough efficiency in the passing game to keep the run opened up. My suggestion is to get our excellent TEs heavily involved.

I predicted earlier UNC 34-Clemson 24. I hope I'm wrong, and if we do the above, I will be. Fingers crossed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I hope you are wrong too. About your prediction...and mine.

Dec 3, 2022, 12:19 PM

I predicted UNC 35 Clemson 28.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We win tonight if we do two things ...

Dec 3, 2022, 12:22 PM

Like you said turnovers might be the key. Also make UNC drive the field without giving up the big play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We win tonight if we do two things ...

Dec 3, 2022, 12:25 PM

The field position battle will be huge. Have to do much better in ST to help the offense, so the offense can help the defense.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic