»
Topic: We are three plays away from being 1-5 . . .
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 16, 2021, 9:51 AM by: PCprincipal
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

We are three plays away from being 1-5 . . .

[3]
Oct 15, 2021, 11:35 PM

. . . that's some perspective. Some will note that we are two or three plays away from being 6-0. That's also true. But if that had happened, it would be the kind of 6-0 that is 5 plays away from being 1-5.

flag link

Well, all of that range of scores does not change the fact

[2]
Oct 15, 2021, 11:50 PM

that Clemson is currently 4-2 this season. You can complain about the record, but we have lost one game by 7 points to the current #1 team in the country. Our other loss was an overtime loss to NC State by 6 points.

It is what it is, and we all won't know how this plays out until the season is over.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: We are three plays away from being 1-5 . . .

[1]
Oct 15, 2021, 11:50 PM

A win is a win is a win. Half of athletic competition is luck. The other half is skill. I say take the ugly W and try to improve.

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 9:47 AM

I agree with this. My biggest concern is that there seems to be no improvement. Just the same mistakes over and over.

2021 orange level member flag link

[1]
Oct 15, 2021, 11:51 PM

I feel like that is basically where Oklahoma is this year. They have stunk it up but they are undefeated

flag link

OR

[2]
Oct 16, 2021, 12:01 AM

And we are two plays from being 6 - 0.

flag link

[1]
Oct 16, 2021, 9:15 AM

But we're not. I'll tell you what we are: spoiled. Thanks Tigers for being so dominant for a while. We'll be there again.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Are we three plays from being 6-0 though?***

Oct 16, 2021, 9:44 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem? Patient: I think I'm a chicken. Psychiatrist: How long as this been going on? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.

Oct 16, 2021, 9:51 AM

and being last in in the ACC in ypg, ppg, ypa and offensive efficiency might explain a 1-5 record being more relatable. Think about that! Last in the main offensive categories in arguably the worst P5 conference.

Sunshine poppers be like........."yeah, we all right"

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 tickets on 30 yd line. Atlantic/Wake Forest Section 516, Row 7. Great view of field. $55/ticket. N...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
937 people have read this post