Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WatchESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

WatchESPN

Aug 22, 2019, 4:28 PM

So with the ACC network out now, can you not use the WatchESPN app? Not sure about this yet. We have Spectrum but the channel still says to call customer service so I'm just exploring ideas

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WatchESPN

Aug 22, 2019, 4:33 PM

I believe WatchESPN will continue to work as normal, with the caveat being your service provider must now carry the ACCN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That has been my interpretation as well***

Aug 22, 2019, 4:34 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to have ACCN in your TV package to access it

Aug 22, 2019, 4:33 PM

in the app

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ACC Network is showing up on my E$PN app.***

Aug 22, 2019, 4:34 PM

And, what they ^^^ said.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 22, 2019, 4:37 PM

Sling has the "ACCN Extra"... so no idea what I will or wont get.

I don't think Sling has ACCN yet. ACC Extra is not the same

Aug 22, 2019, 5:35 PM

as ACC network. Do yourself a favor and get YouTube TV. It is soooo much better than Sling, Hulu or PS Vue. I signed up for the free trial of PS Vue, just to see what it's like, and their interface is terrible! Or as Charles Barkley would say...turrble!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think Sling has ACCN yet. ACC Extra is not the same

Aug 22, 2019, 6:08 PM

Sling does not have ACCN, as it's owned by Dish Network which still doesn't have a deal.

I also think ACCNX was removed from Sling?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 4:51 PM

So purchasing the ACC Network as a standalone like Espn plus is not an option? I thought i read an article that said if you purchase Espn plus you get the ACC network.

Aug 22, 2019, 4:57 PM

ESPN+ will not include streaming of ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews or ESPN Classic, or the sports broadcast on those channels – like live NFL, NBA, MLB and college games. That still requires an existing cable, satellite or over-the-top subscription (from Sling TV, DirecTV Now or similar services).

Aug 22, 2019, 5:21 PM

My watchespn quit working months ago and had to download the espn app to watch acc streams.ESPN app worked the same as watchespn ,needed to provide spectrum as cable provider and then enter user name and password

Aug 27, 2019, 1:49 PM

Probably been covered, but I'm not here everyday. I don't have TV myself, but I have my parents' DirecTV login info, and I've always been able to use that to watch stuff through the "Watch" link on the ESPN website. (The actual website on a desktop computer, not a mobile app.) Currently though, if I try to do that to watch any of the ACCN stuff on that page, it says it's not available. Googling has been inconclusive because most people are talking about trying to stream without any TV credentials or something to do with a mobile app. Is there anybody else doing the same thing that I'm doing that has the same problem?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic