Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uva struggles begs the question…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Uva struggles begs the question…

Dec 1, 2022, 11:35 PM

While uva is bad and I haven’t watched a ton of their games, does it not make you wonder with badly that team regressed offensively if we just may not have great coaches on staff when you take two generational qbs (DW/TL) out of the equation ? I know dj has been very inconsistent and really hard to watch … and I get the WR group has taken a huge step back … but would everybody really have this good feeling If DJ decided to leave and we still have the same guys running the offense?? Bc I don’t , Brennan was a #### good qb last year and look what that offense was this year with Elliot taking over … streeter has been on staff a few years now and even some NFL experts say they didn’t see the progression you would expect from Trevor from soph to junior year … the offense is completely boring and predictable even when Richardson and streeter say they wanna run tempo … I remember when we used to run 90 plays a game now we are lucky to get to 60 I feel like. Imo yes dj has very much underwhelmed as a qb but it makes you wonder how he got so bad from the two freshman games to this now ?!?! Longer with our staff??.. just think this entire offense needs a fresh look and revamp to not only get it going again but to help with recruiting… what offensive player wants to come play in this BS right now … we were what analysts talked about for 7-8 years + when they talked about offense … and now we can’t move the ball and it’s very painful to watch

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I do think we will win the ACCCG!

Dec 1, 2022, 11:52 PM

Go Tigers! Stomp the Tarholes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, I do think we will win the ACCCG!

Dec 2, 2022, 1:49 AM

I don’t know about stomp but I do think we find a way, seems like when Dabo has said there was pressure on dj especially to perform or else he’s come out and had good games

Re: Yes, I do think we will win the ACCCG!

Dec 2, 2022, 3:03 AM

Since recruiting is a major part of college coaching, accolades to the coach who brought DW/TL to Clemson.

I agree. But I expect it to be a single score game

Dec 2, 2022, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Yes, I do think we will win the ACCCG! ]

Will have my popcorn ready while reading in game posts here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. But I expect it to be a single score game

Dec 2, 2022, 7:09 AM

Well, the secretaries are all in - no time for more game film, they have Christmas shopping to do ..

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uva struggles? Tony should have

Dec 2, 2022, 6:59 AM

reviewed last years offensive tapes and used what worked for their QB and mixed in the new style. He would have won more games, I think.

GO TIGERS HAMMER DA HOLES!

25 players transfered after Mendenhall resigned

Dec 2, 2022, 7:28 AM

including most of the OL. Not much Tony could do about that.

Are you drunk?***

Dec 2, 2022, 7:03 AM

Re: Uva struggles begs the question…

Dec 2, 2022, 7:41 AM

So you think great coaches do not need talent to win? What has Belichick done since Brady moved on? He was said to be the greatest coach ever then his star QB moved on and has not did squat since. How many titles would Saban have without a roster littered with five star players? You are looking to support your narrative with the available facts and sadly its not working.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic