Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 17, 2021, 7:54 AM by: Reckless96®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Urban Meyer

[3]
Jun 16, 2021, 2:45 PM
flag     Reply

Seems to me that UM could be trying to make ETN something similar to PERCY HARVIN

Line him up in different formations. What say you?

link

Re: Urban Meyer

[2]
Jun 16, 2021, 2:58 PM
flag     Reply

I don’t know. I’m not sold urban wanted ETN in the first round…or even at all. I’m thinking he’s just trying to figure out something to do with him to make him look good.

2021 white level member link

[3]
Jun 16, 2021, 3:08 PM
flag     Reply

I think it is an absolute great move that will help to lengthen ETN's career over the long haul. They already have a solid back in place in Jax, so this allows ETN to get some backfield time without needing to be the Bell Cow. I love him, but that is a career shortening strategy. Instead, he splits duties, get split out and into space where he wont take the every down pounding. While we all love him, not many would say he is the between the tackles kind of guy that say Najee Harris is. I think he could really excel if he gets the routes down and becomes a bit more natural with his pass catching. I have said for two years I thought he could be the next Alvin Kamera Type. If he REALLY takes off, think Marshall Faulk. And that my friends is a HECK of a comparison in my opinion. I wish him nothing but the best either way. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg link

Jun 17, 2021, 7:50 AM
flag     Reply

We'll see how Najee plays out in the NFL. Between the tackle RBs and especially RBs from 'Bama aren't exactly having hall fame type careers these days.

Back in the day when running between the tackles was all the rage little guys like Tony Dorsett, Walter Payton, Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders, and even Joe Morris did ok. Travis isn't some 185lb speedster who can't run over people. He's a 215lb bowling ball with Barry Sanders eque speed and balance. He'll do just fine provided he gets to touch the football.

2021 purple level member link

emoji_events [6]
Jun 16, 2021, 3:19 PM
flag     Reply

I thinking UM is trying to find a way to get him in the game and utilize ETN's talents. I wish him well and if that means UM gets a Super Bowl Ring, then I'm okay with that.

Go Future, Current and Former Tigers!!!

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg link

[1]
Jun 16, 2021, 8:08 PM
flag     Reply

Just remember, for every SB ring UM wins, TL and ETN both win one too.

link

[4]
Jun 16, 2021, 4:02 PM
flag     Reply

Urban fell in love with ETN as he was the terminator when playing Ohio State.

2021 white level member link

“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!

Clemson Fighting Tigers 147
Georgia flea bitten Dawgs 17
Just like their Bama game last year! ????????

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets in North Stands Lower Deck, section UQ row N and O seats 1 and 3 for sale. These se...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1765 people have read this post