»
Topic: Tyler Grisham
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 28, 2021, 3:04 PM by: smillsap1
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Tyler Grisham

Sep 28, 2021, 11:05 AM

Is he hurting the route running or are wrs not connected with DJ? The blame seems to be directed to TE and nothing at wr coach

flag link

Re: Tyler Grisham

Sep 28, 2021, 11:06 AM

WRU has been a remote school session this year

flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 11:08 AM

i guess you goobers forget he coached cornell powell, who had done squat before last year and amari rodgers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 11:08 AM

The results are speaking for themselves, aren't they? There's your answer.

2021 white level member flag link

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Sep 28, 2021, 11:27 AM

Listening to Qualk and Kelly yesterday, and someone called in to ask if DJ had even worked with the WRs this summer. Qualk and Kelly both said they hadn’t heard anything about it. We’ve heard in the past about DW and TL working/practicing with them, but nothing had been said about DJ and the WRs.

flag link

There is plenty of blame to go around.***

Sep 28, 2021, 11:28 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 11:42 AM

It's not Grisham. There was an article a couple of years ago that talked about NFL scouts noticing an improvement in our WRs route running on tape. He was an NFL WR. He knows route running.

2021 student level member flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 11:45 AM

I don’t think Tyler Grisham was coaching the WRs a couple of years ago

flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 1:08 PM

Route tree was already suspect.Alot of pro analyst critical of our offensive schemes and that's a fact!

flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 2:08 PM

I think it’s a very fair question. I think a lot of the blame is at / on Tony Elliot but I would say more should be on Spiller, Grisham and Caldwell. I think we all agree Caldwell is the weakest link on our staff but I also believe he “retires” after this year.

flag link

What I’ve seen is.......

Sep 28, 2021, 2:28 PM

Poor wr blocking, poor route running and failure to achieve separation. I agree that there is plenty of blame to go all around. I started to really notice it last year. It seems to be a carryover.

flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 3:04 PM

The first red flag for me was when I read Dabo was taking a interest to assist with coaching the WRs last season. That didn’t seem like something he would do to an assistant unless he saw issues. Had hoped to see more from this talented group of receivers, but the fundamentals of blocking, route running, and catching all seem to have regressed.

flag link

Replies: 11  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1681 people have read this post