Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Two questions...
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,312

Two questions...

May 4, 2021, 8:39 AM

First, if CU is announced as a regional host will tickets be available to Iptay members first or do they just go to the general public?

Second, can someone tell me when season tickets usually go on sale for softball? My daughter is hoping to purchase a ticket or two for next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Two questions...

May 11, 2021, 7:50 AM

They haven’t decided on the regional ticket allocation with hopes the Gov would open up more capacity limitations and other considerations. Your daughter will have a hard time trying to get a season ticket. They sold 1,000 season tickets (listed capacity is 1,000) for the inaugural season and I doubt anyone is giving them up. We were given the option to roll out tickets over into this year when they canceled the remainder of the 2020 season which we did, but they ended up refunding the remaining games. This year they suspended the season tickets so it went solely in IPTAY points so folks like myself that have seats behind the dugout because we purchased season tix on day-1 of the program were frozen out this year. I got 2 tickets to 2 Feb non-conference games and that was it for the entire season.

It will be interesting to see if the university keeps to it’s commitment to resume the same season ticket plan when things are back to ‘normal’ or if they do a money grab and find a reason to boot relatively low priority points IPTAY members in favor of the big money donors that just discovered the popularity of softball this year and will use the tickets as currency rather than for those that love the game. I’m worried for my seats next season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,312
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic