Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TV Revenue for College Football Conferences
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 951

TV Revenue for College Football Conferences

Jul 26, 2021, 3:24 PM

Money is the main deciding factor and push for expansion or so everyone is to believed to think that it will fix all the school's problems, if money is the main problem of why a team can not compete in a conference play ask Tennessee, Maryland, Arkansas, Illinois why they can not compete on a yearly basis when they are making 20 plus million more than ACC schools are making, it is not just the money it is atmosphere, coaching, recruits, student body, fan support, tradition and so on. Clemson has been so successful because they offer all these benefits not just the money aspect. If the ACC did in so way get the same funds as the other schools did, would it make the teams better possibly or maybe not but hopefully would allow more for scholarships or decease in tuition fees onto the students who want to attend. But I see with the SEC doing this with OU and UT they are trying to make other conferences play into there hands or copy me I did it know you have to. I see a major super conference happenings or on the cusp in the next few years. I say form your own super conference much like how the NFL is and form regional brackets and exclude the SEC to there own left behind conference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TV Revenue for College Football Conferences

Jul 26, 2021, 4:14 PM

Do you for 1 second actually believe we have the same competition in the ACC as Tennessee does in the SEC or Maryland has in the Big 10? Of course recruiting and coaching are the biggest factors but do you not think our facilities are an important part of the equation. Money is money, period.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic