Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point

Oct 20, 2021, 3:00 PM

given the transfer portal rules. Redshirting is a thing of the past except for olineman, maybe d line.

Otherwise redshirting is stupid. Put Troy in slot - we need SPEED.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point

Oct 20, 2021, 3:54 PM

Really hope thats not the case. I love Troy Stellato, I want to see him on the field for the tigers. He feels like a bigger and faster Renfrow to me. His route running was phenomenal in his HS highlights. I was very unhappy to hear he was hurt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2021, 4:24 PM

He has been injured and needs to get in the weight room.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The injury part is certainly a problem. Butt let's face it,

Oct 21, 2021, 7:04 PM

The Legend Hunter Renfrow was only a noodle in the weight room. His gift was, and is, an amazing football mind that just intuitively knows where to run to and sit down in a zone defense to be open when he needs to be. And Spider Man hands to catch any ball that is remotely near him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so fast my friend

Oct 22, 2021, 12:24 AM

He’s also a gifted athlete with world class change of direction quickness

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2021, 4:53 PM

What's being said about Troy, is that he really needs to gain weight and muscle, but Dabo loves his abilities, and talent level!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2021, 5:26 PM

Also hinted that the playbook knowledge isn't quite where he can play. Would have been different had he been a mid year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2021, 6:10 PM

If he can't grasp our playbook, then that's a bad sign.

Oct 21, 2021, 7:00 PM

The Clemson playbook is complex. It’s not that easy to learn in few months time. What hurt was him enrolling in the Summer and not in January but his HS wouldn’t allow him to enroll in January like the other WRs did. He will be just fine. I’m being told he’s been the last to leave at night studying the playbook with one is the coach’s one on one.

Certainly doesn't seem that complex

Oct 21, 2021, 7:22 PM

When I hear NFL draft guys talking about Clemson offensive players it often gets brought up how simplistic our offense is.

Oct 21, 2021, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point ]

The Clemson playbook is complex. It’s not that easy to learn in few months time. What hurt was him enrolling in the Summer and not in January but his HS wouldn’t allow him to enroll in January like the other WRs did. He will be just fine. I’m being told he’s been the last to leave at night studying the playbook with one is the coach’s one on one.

Thanks for passing that on

Oct 20, 2021, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point ]

My rebuttal would be that it doesn’t look like any of our receivers grasp the playbook or blocking schemes.

Not a shot at you

Oct 20, 2021, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Troy Stellato - why are we redshirting anyone at this point ]

But throwing it out there; dude looks bigger and stronger than Renfrow ever did. What gives?

Re: Not a shot at you

Oct 20, 2021, 6:23 PM

My thoughts as well. I'm sure he's at least willing to throw a block, unlike a couple others.

Oct 21, 2021, 7:23 PM

Looks like they figured out we need him, he will be traveling and suited up this weekend. Hopefully they throw him in the slot and move ross back outside

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic