»
Topic: Trip to Raleigh
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 2, 2011, 7:35 PM by: tigeroarz1
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Trip to Raleigh

Sep 21, 2021, 6:50 PM

Can people who have been to NC State give some feedback on where to park and where to eat while in Raleigh?

flag link

Re: Trip to Raleigh

[2]
Sep 21, 2021, 7:32 PM

The Backyard Bistro had good food and drink on Trinity just before the Edwards Mill Road crossing below the stadium.

There are lots of places to park out that way and it’s not a bad stroll to the stadium.

flag link

Sep 21, 2021, 7:36 PM

My only advice is be prepared for some rude fans who spew a lot of profanity at you on the way out the door. It’s about like u of sc. I was quite surprised by it particularly in front of the 12 year old kid that was with us.

flag link

Sep 21, 2021, 7:43 PM

I’ve been there twice and heading again. Never seen any mishaps or mingles. Do they really have a reason to talk Shayatt?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Apparently you dont need a reason. See also: coots***

[1]
Sep 21, 2021, 8:17 PM

flag link

[2]
Sep 21, 2021, 8:04 PM

I’ve got news for you, and very fan base does this. You can literally hear our students chanting with profanity. We’re not angels.

2021 student level member flag link

Sep 21, 2021, 9:15 PM

How long ago was it the Nancy State fans killed the visiting fan up there? Think it was in a parking garage?

flag link

Sep 21, 2021, 8:59 PM

I’d save my money if your goin g for a football game its gonna me a killer just a complete wolf;s howler

2021 orange level member flag link

Yes.

Sep 1, 2011, 8:32 PM

Don’t go.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 21, 2021, 9:22 PM

I live in Raleigh.

Follow BugEye's advice.

flag link

Sep 21, 2021, 9:57 PM

There is paid parking to the west of the stadium in the office building parking lots (beside and across from Gibbons High School. Pretty easy walk on the main road to the stadium.

flag link

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 2 tickets together on the aisle (Section N, Row Z) and 1 ticket with a Seatback on the row 3 rows be...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1116 people have read this post