Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Trevor Lawrence

Feb 1, 2023, 9:12 PM

Are we looking at the greatest QB prospect in NFL history. He’s already been through 2 seasons, but what QBs in football history have had his gifted size, mobility, and arm? There’s of course your NFL legends, but I cannot think of any that had his combination.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Lawrence

Feb 1, 2023, 9:15 PM

??

Prospect?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 9:27 PM

I cleared up that he’s played 2 seasons

Premature adulation

Feb 1, 2023, 9:27 PM

You need to wait a little longer

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: Premature adulation

Feb 1, 2023, 9:34 PM

I hate when that happens...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Premature adulation

Feb 2, 2023, 9:21 AM

That's what she said !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I love me some Trevor but this cat in Buffalo has got

Feb 1, 2023, 9:39 PM

Quite a skill set. Last year Josh Allen had more passing yards and 10 more passing TDs with a higher passer rating; and 2.5 times as many rushing yards. Trevor has got what it takes but he’s got a ways to go be the best ever.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I love me some Trevor but this cat in Buffalo has got

Feb 2, 2023, 6:53 AM

He also doesn't have the caliber of talent around him that Josh has. I can promise you that if Trevor were quaterbacking Dallas or San Francisco they would have hands down won the superbowl this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 11:16 PM

If you are looking at having ALL the tools AND had success, its hard to top Elway. Dude had a cannon, was a good runner and had all the measurables. Trevor had the goods, but a ways to go still.

Feb 2, 2023, 8:42 AM

Trevor went to a bad team. Elway played the crybaby card so he would not have to be a part of rebuilding a team. NFL should have told him and Eli to take a hike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he absolutely has the potential.

Feb 1, 2023, 11:35 PM

If you could create the perfect QB from scratch, he would probably look very much like Trevor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dan McGwire

Feb 2, 2023, 8:19 AM

I kid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2023, 8:36 AM

This is what makes the NFL so unique and special...The game has the potential to change on you at the drop of a hat. You see so many times that QBs have a career year and little does everyone realize their stiff decline is soon to follow. It happens SOOOOO often in the NFL its not even funny. The NFL is loaded with the brightest minds in the sport at the highest possible level....Being humble and hungry should always be priority #1 for Trev

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 3, 2023, 8:47 AM

The NFL is also full of idiots. Taking Johnny Manzielmin the first round? Robert Nkemdiche? Baker Mayfield top pick?

Feb 2, 2023, 8:43 AM

Only 3 others come to mind when considering the true "unicorn" QB prospects coming into the league. Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, and John Elway. These were guys who were thought to have no flaws in their game coming out of college and Trevor is definitely in that group IMO.

Feb 3, 2023, 8:48 AM

Just think, I was standing right next to Andrew Luck in Austin when he was visiting practice and Mack didn’t bother to offer.

Feb 3, 2023, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence ]

Yeah I agree, and those were Trevor’s comparisons. But my point is I don’t even know if they had the mobility/speed with being 6’6 as well.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic