GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
trenton simpson
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

trenton simpson

emoji_events [19]
Dec 2, 2021, 10:06 AM

I know there has been a lot of praise for T. Simpson on here but let me pile on. Re-watching to game he is just relentless. Teammates were having to settle him down he was so amped up.
So happy for him. Clemson was his dream school, he was patient with us with the Flowe deal, even paid his own way to ACC Championship game to cheer on the Tigers!! Man just wanted to play for the Tigers and is showing up on the field for sure.

flag link

Re: trenton simpson

[2]
Dec 2, 2021, 10:09 AM

Yep wanted to be a Tiger and man is he one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

[2]
Dec 2, 2021, 10:16 AM

Very good chance we only get him for one more year. Let's enjoy the last 16 victories of his Clemson career

flag link

[1]
Dec 2, 2021, 10:39 AM

Agreed. He's awesome. Shame they missed putting him on the All-ACC ballot. He would have and should have been a first or second-teamer. Major snub!

2022 student level member flag link

[1]
Dec 2, 2021, 10:46 AM

Absolutely awesome young man. Goes to show that sometimes things work out for the best.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Dec 2, 2021, 11:19 AM

I think it's going to be the same with Cade Klubnik. He wants to be at Clemson although he was initially our 2nd choice. Like you said, sometimes things work out for the best.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Bump worthy***

Dec 2, 2021, 12:27 PM

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2049 people have read this post