GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Transfers
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

Transfers

[3]
Dec 1, 2021, 9:45 AM

How many more do some of you think we will have before next season?

I could see us losing a QB if Cade is a hit and I am don't think it would be DJ "yet".

I could see Zanders if he gets healthy because it may be hard for him to see the field with they way 9 and 1 played this year. Also if the committed ones sign it will be tougher. I would give him a nod for experience but he has missed so many games I am not sure he has that advantage.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Transfers

[2]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:22 AM

I believe 1 QB will leave. Also maybe 1 OL and 1 DL who have not seen much playing time.

2022 orange level member flag link

I can see a guy like Jeffries on the DL

Dec 2, 2021, 5:40 AM

not much hope of any substantial PT. But he also could want his degree and stick around for that. Guy has been through a lot with the diabetes. Not sure I see another OL.

The guys that are leaving before next semester have likely already done so. That probably means if anyone does leave they will be spring exits. That's honestly the worst time for the team for someone to leave, as you can't address the loss in recruiting and the portal guys of quality are already on campus sonewhere

flag link

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 12:52 PM

Zanders isn’t going anywhere, he is so committed to making Clemson work & he will only get better. This kid started as barely a 3 star ?? he’s going to be a great player as he puts on a few more pounds.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Let’s hire a awesome DL/Recruiter coach to help us back to the playoffs along with our Great QB competition!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 1, 2021, 11:49 PM

Zanders isn’t going anywhere, he is so committed to making Clemson work & he will only get better. This kid started as barely a 3 star ?? he’s going to be a great player as he puts on a few more pounds.

I knew he did not against uga and when he did play a couple of plays he got hurt.

Dec 1, 2021, 11:51 PM

I knew he did not against uga and when he did play a couple of plays he got hurt.

Did not start

He started in 2020***

[1]
Dec 2, 2021, 5:43 AM

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2304 people have read this post