Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Transfer Portal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Transfer Portal

May 13, 2021, 9:32 PM

I know it has been said many times before, but this transfer portal BS is ruining college sports. I consider myself pretty up to date with what’s going on with our teams and specifically the players. I can’t keep up anymore!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some coaches are using it to their advantage.

May 13, 2021, 9:35 PM

Some are not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely, it's nothing but college free agency...

May 13, 2021, 9:43 PM

...and some folks keep trying to spin it into some kind of good thing for the sport. What a joke. It's going to alienate many fan bases into complete apathy. You can hardly even keep up with your team's roster anymore from day to day so who cares.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Absolutely, it's nothing but college free agency...

May 13, 2021, 10:26 PM

I mean hadn’t that happened to Clemson BB before the portal?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt...

May 13, 2021, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Absolutely, it's nothing but college free agency... ]

Throw one and done in there with it in terms of “ruining” college BB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No doubt...

May 14, 2021, 7:58 AM

One and done is not an NCAA rule, though. Just saying. There's not a lot the NCAA can do about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2021, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Absolutely, it's nothing but college free agency... ]

It’s NCAA charity. The NCAA felt bad about coot U losing their name. They’ve done a good job of keeping it on the downlow, but the NCAA is fast tracking the coot’s name change request to “Transfer U”. Ironically, course credits from “Transfer U” still can’t be transferred anywhere.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2021, 11:10 PM

Nor should they transfer. Ever worked along side one of them? Not much substance there, and nothing to be proud of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic