GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Todd Bates experiment
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 8  

Todd Bates experiment

Dec 6, 2021, 10:17 PM

Here’s the thing if Todd Bates gets the job. It could take time to come together. All I’m saying after Jeff Scott left our offense went backwards this year. I can argue Clemson could have beat Georgia and NC st to go 11-1. Both winnable games. My fear with Todd Bates is the defense may slide backwards before it gets better. Todd Bates might be a great defensive coordinator but he’s inexperienced and he’s gonna have to make mistakes and grow from them. You can train someone but actually doing the job how you learn and there gonna be a learning curve with Todd bates and is why we can’t judge him off year one if he even gets the job

flag link

Re: Todd Bates experiment

Dec 6, 2021, 10:59 PM

Same offense with Scott. Our qb was inconsistent. Our defense will be fine it's the offense that worries me.

flag link

Dec 6, 2021, 11:11 PM

Oklahoma thinks Todd is coming with Brent.

flag link

Dec 6, 2021, 11:20 PM

One of the better recruiters, probably got a couple of the hottest cheerleaders as well. Is the gd slide still there?

flag link

Dec 6, 2021, 11:43 PM

Oklahoma fans think the entire team is coming with him... don't listen to that junk.

flag link

[1]
Dec 6, 2021, 11:12 PM

The sky is falling

flag link

Jeff Scott left before the 2020 season.

[2]
Dec 6, 2021, 11:56 PM

In 2020 we had the 10th best offense in the country and 6th best passing offense. It was the best passing offense (ypg) in Clemson history.
Jeff Scott was coaching USF.

flag link

Re: Jeff Scott left before the 2020 season.

[2]
Dec 7, 2021, 12:12 AM

And we had Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne and Jackson Carman. All high draft picks.

flag link

Re: Jeff Scott left before the 2020 season.

[1]
Dec 7, 2021, 12:20 AM

And Amari Rogers

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2322 people have read this post