Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

Jun 20, 2021, 9:44 AM

WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson posted a workout video recently on his Instagram account showcasing his footwork and throwing on different drills. This is the second workout video he has posted since March 16 as he tries to stay ready for the upcoming season. He currently has 22 civil case Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

Jun 20, 2021, 12:54 PM

Wow, doubt he has many people that watch. Sad case.

I don’t really understand the point of this.

Jun 20, 2021, 2:41 PM

Everyone knows he is an all world talent. No one is worried about his skill set or motivation to play.

The only concern is WHEN he will get to play. And in my opinion, resolving that is what’s important here, not posting random clips of yourself working out.

I love Deshaun, but these workout posts seem a bit ridiculous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I don’t really understand the point of this.

Jun 20, 2021, 4:19 PM

I am sure his agent wants the potentially interested NFL teams to know that he is staying in game shape and not sitting on his rump eating twinkies. Plus there are many people that won't fully condemn the man, a 23-24yr old that brazenly requested some extracurricular tug and pulls. It's not like he physically harmed the girls and just as many have come to his defense as have made accusations. It's not like he was charged with double murder like Ray Lewis, or charged with rape like Kobe or Big Ben, whom all have had continued fame in their respective sport.

That said, the videos are probably more for his future career path to keep his name in front of NFL teams in more positive light and not as much for fans. That's just my guess.

Re: I don’t really understand the point of this.

Jun 20, 2021, 4:39 PM [ in reply to I don’t really understand the point of this. ]

I think it’s just PR. Standard stuff to focus on his talent more so than this legal bs going on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo!

Jun 20, 2021, 8:17 PM

For someone of his stature in such a vulnerable position, PR work is important.

Why so judgemental?

Jun 21, 2021, 3:32 PM [ in reply to I don’t really understand the point of this. ]

There are millions of random workout videos of athletes on the innanet including more than a few of DeShaun from years past, why does a "meaningless" video now invoke thoughts of ridiculousness with you? They're meaningless, correct?
LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4’s talent is unquestioned

Jun 21, 2021, 11:35 AM

But he is no longer an in-demand player in the marketing sphere who can rely on supplemental income like a Dak Prescott or Baker Mayfield. No worries, he is young and has plenty of money, still his ability to get on the field to earn income has heightened in importance.

Winning solves lots of problems. And I believe DW4 will soon be on leading a playoff team and has at least one Super Bowl win in his future. Disappointed sure, but still pulling for DW4 on and off the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic