[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

[1]
Jun 20, 2021, 9:44 AM
flag     Reply

WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson posted a workout video recently on his Instagram account showcasing his footwork and throwing on different drills. This is the second workout video he has posted since March 16 as he tries to stay ready for the upcoming season. He currently has 22 civil case Read Update »

link

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson posts second workout video

Jun 20, 2021, 12:54 PM
flag     Reply

Wow, doubt he has many people that watch. Sad case.

link

I don’t really understand the point of this.

[1]
Jun 20, 2021, 2:41 PM
flag     Reply

Everyone knows he is an all world talent. No one is worried about his skill set or motivation to play.

The only concern is WHEN he will get to play. And in my opinion, resolving that is what’s important here, not posting random clips of yourself working out.

I love Deshaun, but these workout posts seem a bit ridiculous.

2021 white level member link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I don’t really understand the point of this.

[1]
Jun 20, 2021, 4:19 PM
flag     Reply

I am sure his agent wants the potentially interested NFL teams to know that he is staying in game shape and not sitting on his rump eating twinkies. Plus there are many people that won't fully condemn the man, a 23-24yr old that brazenly requested some extracurricular tug and pulls. It's not like he physically harmed the girls and just as many have come to his defense as have made accusations. It's not like he was charged with double murder like Ray Lewis, or charged with rape like Kobe or Big Ben, whom all have had continued fame in their respective sport.

That said, the videos are probably more for his future career path to keep his name in front of NFL teams in more positive light and not as much for fans. That's just my guess.

link

Re: I don’t really understand the point of this.

[2]
Jun 20, 2021, 4:39 PM
flag     Reply

I think it’s just PR. Standard stuff to focus on his talent more so than this legal bs going on.

Bingo!

[1]
Jun 20, 2021, 8:17 PM
flag     Reply

For someone of his stature in such a vulnerable position, PR work is important.

link

Why so judgemental?

[1]
Jun 21, 2021, 3:32 PM
flag     Reply

There are millions of random workout videos of athletes on the innanet including more than a few of DeShaun from years past, why does a "meaningless" video now invoke thoughts of ridiculousness with you? They're meaningless, correct?
LOL

DW4’s talent is unquestioned

[1]
Jun 21, 2021, 11:35 AM
flag     Reply

But he is no longer an in-demand player in the marketing sphere who can rely on supplemental income like a Dak Prescott or Baker Mayfield. No worries, he is young and has plenty of money, still his ability to get on the field to earn income has heightened in importance.

Winning solves lots of problems. And I believe DW4 will soon be on leading a playoff team and has at least one Super Bowl win in his future. Disappointed sure, but still pulling for DW4 on and off the field.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: SC State
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets with Padded Seat/Chairbacks in Section R, Row O. These seats are 15th row and sit at the ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1194 people have read this post