Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence rookie year projected by ESPN ranking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence rookie year projected by ESPN ranking

May 11, 2021, 11:58 AM

Trevor Lawrence rookie year projected by ESPN ranking

The Jacksonville Jaguars' rebuild is underway now after a 1-15 2020 campaign which earned them the top overall pick and a chance to pick Clemson's Trevor Lawrence. Just what can we expect from Lawrence in year one? ESPN's fantasy sports rankings put a number on it recently. Over the 17-game season a Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These kinds of predictions...

May 11, 2021, 1:33 PM

...are a waste of time!

Re: These kinds of predictions...

May 12, 2021, 4:55 PM

I'm not a gambler at all, and I can't remember the last that I bet money on something, but I would bet that Trevor don't throw 14 int's ever in a season. One of the things that has help to make him the QB that he is today, and that is his accuracy with putting the ball where only his receivers can get to the ball, and that won't change just bc he will be playing in the NFL. He maybe playing against better defenses in the NFL, but he will also be throwing to better, with more experienced receivers. 14 Int's in a season, it won't happen!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence rookie year projected by ESPN ranking

May 12, 2021, 10:29 AM

Hmmmmmmm...........why don’t we have ESPN just run the whole planet, since they can predict the future.

I’d be more interested in an ESPN article on the next round of mass ESPN employee firings. They should go ahead and list the names with their “crystal ball” powers.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic