Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tee Higgins raising money for scholarships
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Tee Higgins raising money for scholarships

Jun 9, 2020, 8:54 AM

Tee Higgins raising money for scholarships

A 'WRU' member wants to make things better for his old stomping ground. Cincinnati Bengals rookie receiver Tee Higgins wants to provide scholarships to deservin Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tee Higgins raising money for scholarships

Jun 9, 2020, 9:06 AM

This is very nice. I like this, but couldn't the scholarships be for all underprivileged students from all races? It is possible I'm missing the point here.
From what I know of Tee, I admire him and would like to donate. I just think it should include any deserving student who may struggle with college expenses. JMHO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 11:29 AM

I'm looking, seeing this about the same as most of you. And it really makes me ask myself, what would the reaction/response be if Trevor Lawrence was to set up a Go Fund me page for deserving White student-athletes at the HS that he attended. I'm pretty sure that it would an outrage with people calling/saying that TL was a racist. But nobody wants to talk about or discuss Black racism toward whites.

Until the candle has been put out on both ends, racism will always be in America and around the world because, America is a leader in the world, and until we can find a way to squash out total racism, racist hate will always be present around the world, and not with just Blacks and whites in America, racism lives with all different races around the world, and the world is watching us with a close eye in America, they are waiting to see how we actually make a change after seeing Blacks and Whites come together as one concerning George Floyd's death. Are Blacks and Whites fronting to the world, or are we serious about change that ends racism. And this is an issue that has to be fixed on both sides, racism isn't just a white thing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can’t honestly be this clueless can you?***

Jun 9, 2020, 10:51 PM

"A Clemson Man needs no introduction"

Jun 9, 2020, 9:16 AM

Finally some good news...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2020, 10:45 AM

I would have been more impressed had he just announced that he was donating his own money...and maybe left off the part about segregating by race.
I think his heart is in the right place. He is a rookie, he will learn! :0)

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic