Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: No. 1 TE announces commitment date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: No. 1 TE announces commitment date

Aug 17, 2021, 8:46 PM

No. 1 TE announces commitment date

2022 4-star tight end Jaleel Skinner from Greer, SC announced on Tuesday that he picked a commitment date. "I will be announcing my commitment on October 9th the day after my birthday," he posted on social media. Clemson was in his top-10 list back at the end of May with Florida, Texas, Miami, Arizo Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: No. 1 TE announces commitment date

Aug 17, 2021, 11:13 PM

Where will he end up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 17, 2021, 11:28 PM

Did Mr. Skinner ever make a formal visit to Clemson? I don't recall any specific interest from this Greer prospect. Perhaps I only missed it? Final 5 of Clemson, Alabama, Florida State, Miami, Texas but took a formal to Florida in June. Do we have a spot for him in our 2022 class?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49 AM

Per 247 CBs, looks like FSU. Despite the offer, I don’t think the Tigers were knocking down his door. He may have talked himself out of interest.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2021, 7:07 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: No. 1 TE announces commitment date ]

With who we have on the roster, and the potential for Delp, would not be surprised to see him move on. Hopefully, we will continue to develop TE talent.

Aug 18, 2021, 12:10 PM

We still have to land delp. We were in it for skinner and did recruit him, but we never seemed to make that connection with him. Also think he went to IMG to get better and work with his future qb that plays for img and is committed to FSU. I think when coaches realized this we started to back away and started recruiting delp as our main Target. Which I do think we land delp. Plus delp has somewhat of a connection bc of the opening with Kabe.

Aug 18, 2021, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: No. 1 TE announces commitment date ]

He’s really an IMG prospect now. He left Greer. Didn’t even tell his coach (Will Young) that he was leaving…

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic