»
Topic: Tnet logic: let’s go ahead and look for BV’s successor now BEFORE he has a bad year
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 28, 2021, 2:04 PM by: bdrechs®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Tnet logic: let’s go ahead and look for BV’s successor now BEFORE he has a bad year

Sep 28, 2021, 1:38 PM

I think we can all agree it’s better to be proactive than reactive, so I’m faxing all suitable DC candidates in CFB well in advance to let them know we’re already planning for the inevitable. Most programs won’t have the courage to be as foreword thinking, and I think potential candidates will be attracted by the wisdom and forethought we promote here in Clemson.

2021 white level member flag link

GO TIGERS

Lol anyone using that logic

[2]
Sep 28, 2021, 1:49 PM

needs to meet the banhammer, simply for being an insufferable moran.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Ban them, for they don't agree with me!!!!***

[2]
Sep 28, 2021, 1:55 PM

2021 purple level member flag link

in the night, nothing warms your lonely gums like a sweat soaked pillow

Re: Tnet logic: let’s go ahead and look for BV’s successor now BEFORE he has a bad year

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 2:02 PM

Before he has a bad season? He has had two back-to-back playoff games that the opposing team score 28 points in the first half - both with 21 point breakouts in the 2nd quarter.

Maybe while you are faxing candidates, I think you should find someone name stoops - you know, to have that "big" name fill in.

flag link

I’d say “hot seat”

Sep 28, 2021, 2:04 PM

is an understatement given the circumstances

2021 white level member flag link

GO TIGERS

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
380 people have read this post