Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Jaguars have record-breaking ticket sales with addition of Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Jaguars have record-breaking ticket sales with addition of Trevor Lawrence

May 4, 2021, 10:42 AM

Jaguars have record-breaking ticket sales with addition of Trevor Lawrence

The Jacksonville Jaguars fan base is pretty excited and hopeful for the upcoming season. The recent draft picks of Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne plus the addition of Urban Meyer as head coach has been made season tickets a hot commodity. NFL.com's Judy Battista reports that tickets have been se Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Jaguars have record-breaking ticket sales with addition of Trevor Lawrence

May 4, 2021, 11:28 AM

You're welcome Mayor and Gov Desantis. We will expect payback. We also expect for you to steer more recruits to Clemson and continue to draft our players... Not too much to ask, now is it. Miami ticket sales went up too with the Clemson players.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Jaguars have record-breaking ticket sales with addition of Trevor Lawrence

May 4, 2021, 11:46 AM

I won’t be at every game - but I’ll be at 2-3 per year. More than Clemson hoops. Go Trevor! Go Travis! Go Jags!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2021, 1:35 PM

Just please wear a Paw cap to the games when you go. The more Paws Trevor and ETN see in the stands, the more at home they will feel, and play accordingly in front of the fans that cheered them to the NFL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Khan is no dummy. Why do you think he pursued Urbane

May 4, 2021, 11:54 AM

Meyer so hotly for this job? Even though he will probably walk away in a couple years, Meyer will have built a solid foundation in Jacksonville by then.

And, same for drafting Lawrence and Etienne. He knows those two will put fannies in the seats, and money in his pockets.

Many billionaire owners treat their NFL teams like toys to be played with, with no regard for their longevity. I think this particular owner has a plan now, after making the typical owner mistakes early on.

It will be truly interesting to see how Urban Meyer competes in the NFL. He already knew, and had proven, that he could be ultra-successful anywhere he went in college. The NFL was the only real coaching challenge left for him. We will see how he handles coaching older millionaires, vs college kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Khan is no dummy. Why do you think he pursued Urbane

May 4, 2021, 1:38 PM

If those older players will buy into his plan, they will win bc they trusted in the process!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Khan is no dummy. Why do you think he pursued Urbane

May 4, 2021, 5:34 PM

If he's smart, he'll stack with TIGERS because he knows they'll buy in.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic