Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: FOX Sports predicts top teams in ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 848

TNET: FOX Sports predicts top teams in ACC

Sep 3, 2020, 2:12 PM

FOX Sports predicts top teams in ACC

Who will Clemson play in the ACC Championship this December? Two main candidates have emerged. The ACC media vote is set to be unveiled Friday but FOX Sports go Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't watch videos, but did Urban's topless friend

Sep 3, 2020, 2:16 PM

show up in the background?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TNET: FOX Sports predicts top teams in ACC

Sep 3, 2020, 3:21 PM

These are good times.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: FOX Sports predicts top teams in ACC

Sep 4, 2020, 9:16 AM

They still don't get it, and ND is laughing out really loud and saying, why join the ACC and share our NBC contract money when everybody already believes that we are a ACC FB team. The joke is on the ACC and their conference members, HA HA HA!!! ND gets the entire NBC check, and they get to spend it without having to share a penny of it with the ACC members they are said to be a member of, but they are not!!!

The biggest joke, and the loudest laugh is, Clemson would not in anyway shape of form be aloud to privately sell its FB rights to a TV network the very same as ND does, and be a ACC member in all their other sports as ND is allowed to do!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 848
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic