»
Topic: TNET: Clemson renews contracts of basketball assistants
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 22, 2020, 2:29 PM by: donb
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: Clemson renews contracts of basketball assistants

[1]
Apr 23, 2020, 12:16 PM

Clemson renews contracts of basketball assistants

The Clemson Board of Trustees Compensation Committee met Thursday morning and approved extensions for the three assistant basketball coaches on the staff of hea Read Update »

flag link

Renewed contracts, but no raises. Interesting...***

[1]
Apr 23, 2020, 12:27 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Renewed contracts, but no raises. Interesting...

[1]
Apr 23, 2020, 2:23 PM

I suspect that is just a function of the overall impact of the pandemic. They did some good things this year. There was a slow start and we finished down the stretch in a disappointing way. On balance good but when you cant beat either Tech well that isnt good. I do think the returning nucleus is good for next year and good signees

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

Re: Renewed contracts, but no raises. Interesting...

Apr 24, 2020, 1:05 AM

You should have stopped after "pandemic."

Athletic Directors everywhere are slow to make any moves, positive or negative, due to the unknowns surrounding future budgets.

flag link

Re: Renewed contracts, but no raises. Interesting...***

May 22, 2020, 2:29 PM

Probably partly due to possibly no basketball revenue. And who is that big guy at the end of the bench who appears to do nothing in games. I know he's a Brownell friend who was fired elsewhere and immediately hired by BB

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1524 people have read this post