Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson athletics reports latest COVID-19 test results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson athletics reports latest COVID-19 test results

Aug 21, 2020, 4:50 PM

Clemson athletics reports latest COVID-19 test results

Clemson athletics reported no positive test results among its fall-sport athletes and five total from 461 tests this week. Since June 1, Clemson athletics repor Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, that building in the picture sure looks different since

Aug 21, 2020, 4:59 PM

it don't have that old rassist name attached to it anymore, don't it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the intention (as you know) wasn't to change the Building

Aug 21, 2020, 5:17 PM

but rather to simply teach White people that they had been very bad for a very long time.

Boy, it sure will be a nicer place when we can just get rid of all those...

It's not about white people stupid.

Aug 21, 2020, 5:59 PM

It's about a domestic terrorist (someone who use rhetoric not unlike what you're using) not being celebrated anymore on the grounds of a public university.

really stubborn, you're being overwrought

Aug 21, 2020, 6:18 PM

suggesting that I am akin to a "terrorist" is quite the statement, and simply shows how addicted you've become to hyperbolic statements that can't be grounded in facts or data.

Take the weekend...

It’s ironic to see her lecture someone about rhetoric.***

Aug 21, 2020, 6:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: the intention (as you know) wasn't to change the Building

Aug 21, 2020, 10:30 PM [ in reply to the intention (as you know) wasn't to change the Building ]

I wonder if I'll be required to change my user name now.

Re: the intention (as you know) wasn't to change the Building

Aug 21, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to the intention (as you know) wasn't to change the Building ]

Get rid of all of those, what is all of those????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rates of depression, anxiety, and fear on campus

Aug 21, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Wow, that building in the picture sure looks different since ]

will surely decline now that black people won't have to walk by such an oppressive building.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: The rates of depression, anxiety, and fear on campus

Aug 21, 2020, 5:33 PM

What those eight turn into in the next few weeks will tell us a lot. I’m not getting the tailgate ready just yet!

Re: The rates of depression, anxiety, and fear on campus

Aug 21, 2020, 7:25 PM [ in reply to The rates of depression, anxiety, and fear on campus ]

You are a clown. Let it go old man.

Go Tigers!

Wow

Aug 21, 2020, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Wow, that building in the picture sure looks different since ]

That's what is on your mind? God bless you man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great news

Aug 21, 2020, 7:20 PM

the student athletes are way safer on campus with each other than not

Re: TNET: Clemson athletics reports latest COVID-19 test results

Aug 21, 2020, 11:46 PM

I’m a proud, white, quite privileged, Right sided, Red MAGA Hat wearin Republican who has had many fond memories in Tillman auditorium. My Grandparents grew up slightly behind Benjamin Tillmans time and unfortunately their beliefs did not differ much from his. I completely understand how my beloved Maw-Maw’s and Paw-Paw’s timeframe and surroundings shaped their beliefs and actions But I say this without hesitation...If their words and actions reflected those of Benjamin Tillman’s actions, I would scrub their names from the side of the building myself. Honestly, imagine yourself as a black student walking into that Hall knowing the deeds of its namesake. I am one to honor history… But his history deserves no honor.

Aug 21, 2020, 11:46 PM

I’m a proud, white, quite privileged, Right sided, Red MAGA Hat wearin Republican who has had many fond memories in Tillman auditorium. My Grandparents grew up slightly behind Benjamin Tillmans time and unfortunately their beliefs did not differ much from his. I completely understand how my beloved Maw-Maw’s and Paw-Paw’s timeframe and surroundings shaped their beliefs and actions But I say this without hesitation...If their words and actions reflected those of Benjamin Tillman’s actions, I would scrub their names from the side of the building myself. Honestly, imagine yourself as a black student walking into that Hall knowing the deeds of its namesake. I am one to honor history… But his history deserves no honor.

Aug 22, 2020, 5:46 PM

This math is wrong. If 60 individuals tested positive it isn't 4% positive. There aren't 1200 individuals that have only been tested once in 3 months. You'd think with something this important, they'd spend a bit more effort on the numbers.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic