Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET after a win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET after a win

Sep 19, 2021, 8:51 AM

Sure is full of love and well wishes for Tiger players and coaches.
You'd think we're a constant loser fanbase with that type of vitriolic nonsense.
Struggles happen.Kids make mistakes. I swear it gets harder and harder to click on this site and read what some of y'all say about the team.
Criticisms are fine , but there is childish name calling and swearing off players who've earned the right to play and start .

Clemson has some really emotionally challenged fans in it's folds , and some are just simply not cut out for fanship at all.
Coot fans are who I expect to see ripping their own bed to pieces , not fans of a team whose won 10 games or more for a decade straight , and 7 ACC Championships under it's young coach and his marvelous staff. 2 National Championships in 4 appearances over the last 6 years.

Stop . What you're doing is pathetic . Just say "I hate us stuggling and playing poorly" and leave it at that.
Have faith in the process .
Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: TNET after a win

Sep 19, 2021, 8:56 AM

The process or lack thereof is what got us here. All of this didn't just begin this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got us where?

Sep 19, 2021, 8:58 AM

2-1 with our only loss being to a top 5 team by 7 points all with new players at key positions?

Dear lort.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Got us where?

Sep 19, 2021, 10:09 AM

The first one to the keyboard was exactly what I am talking about. Negativity is a disease.

He can't allow himself to understand how often we a fail,or fail to love up to our own expectations.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Exactly. Lol. Sometimes people prove your point

Sep 19, 2021, 10:17 AM

and don’t even know it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaders lead when others panic…

Sep 19, 2021, 9:00 AM

Dug is a leader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Unfortunately, Dug isn't coaching.***

Sep 19, 2021, 9:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly like every person panicking on Tnet.***

Sep 19, 2021, 10:13 AM

Re: Leaders lead when others panic…

Sep 19, 2021, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Leaders lead when others panic… ]

LMBO.
I do captain stuff ??

DB23

.. just let them

Sep 19, 2021, 9:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVHLL5egRY

TNET is a safe place

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 19, 2021, 9:50 AM

Totally understand where you and Francis are coming from. But I have to give most a pass.

After last year's playoff game with OSU, the expectations for this season was through the roof. Most understood our defense was going to be one of our best. Most, myself included, felt the offense would be as good, if not better. We seemingly had all the pieces for a heck of a run. Can we still have that, yes.

Plenty over the top, off the cuff, ridiculous lashing out but that's human nature when the perception is so lofty. It is baffling because it doesn't appear through 3 games as just being a bad day or a one off bad game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2021, 10:15 AM

The point though , and you make good ones here ...but the point of what I am trying to convey is that lashing out and speaking toward players and coaches in such a hurtful way isn't necessary and doesn't do a single thing except vent the person issuing it forth.

It's totally unnecessary and smacks of spoiled children's tantrums.

DB23

Sep 19, 2021, 10:00 AM

This post is spot on. Let’s talk all day about the offense and the poor play but whoever is making direct insults and tearing down people is uncalled for.

Now I do agree anyone should be able to come on here and discuss specifics about the offensive snuggles. That’s what the football board is for. But insults and name calling isn’t what it’s for.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said T-dug.

Sep 19, 2021, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic