»
Topic: TNET: Advanced outlook: Tigers pacing nation on offense, defense; Clemson-UofL projections
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 2, 2018, 7:02 AM by: Dugatiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Advanced outlook: Tigers pacing nation on offense, defense; Clemson-UofL projections

[1]
Nov 1, 2018, 11:16 AM

Advanced outlook: Tigers pacing nation on offense, defense; Clemson-UofL projections

If ever there’s a week where the mantra of “It’s about Clemson and not an opponent” is true: it’s this one. Because the opponent in Louisville is not good and C Read Update »

flag link

Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Tigers pacing nation on offense, defense; Clemson-UofL projections

[1]
Nov 1, 2018, 11:26 AM

I didn't expect us to be this good, but I sure am glad we are, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. What's even more impressive is how many of our guys we've played, and how freely, and how early, we've substituted. That is true for both the Offense and the Defense, and I believe the offensive numbers would be even better had we not insisted on playing KB so much early on. We have been much more productive in the last few games, IMO.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

This team is flat-out filthy.

Nov 1, 2018, 12:54 PM

It is a privilege to watch them do what they do.

flag link

JGT

Special teams seems to be

Nov 1, 2018, 2:13 PM

Very..........................

Low on the priority list

flag link

Re: Special teams seems to be

Nov 2, 2018, 7:02 AM

Actually, I don't think our FG or KO teams have been bad at all, but our punter has been very sub par. We have no weapon there, IMO.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

I personally am excited to see Ben Batson get on a roll

[1]
Nov 1, 2018, 3:00 PM

and Christian get his first touchdown pass

...in the third

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Florida State game. All the tickets listed are in the lower dec...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1301 people have read this post