Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change

Aug 12, 2019, 1:29 PM

The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change

Clemson center Sean Pollard was walking by a mirror following spring practice, and he didn’t like what he saw. He saw a football player who was too heavy and not healthy, so he decided to do something about it. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change

Aug 12, 2019, 2:39 PM

That just means that it has finally clicked for him, and another thing that he is going to learn not to far ahead in his future, and that is when you put your best foot forward everyday, good things will start happening for him everyday. We all know this, but it is very hard to keep sticking that good foot out front first. And the ones that want it bad enough, we find a system that can keep it working.

Just a little something about myself. I know that I'm 66 years old and not in the best shape bc of health issues. And bc of my back issue, I started getting pain in areas that I wasn't experiencing before. I went to the back DR and told him, he tells me that it's coming from nerve damage, and that they're being irritated more than usual bc of wearing my belt to tight, and that I should start using suspenders and lose the belt, and that it would help, and I have noticed that it actually helps a lot with the stinging in my legs and feet. The draw back is that to wear suspenders, I have to wear my shirt tucked in, something I never done bc not tucking my shirt in, I was able to hide some of that belly we get with age. When I tucked my shirt in, in front of the mirror, I was honestly embarrassed by what I saw bc I don't usually dress in front of a mirror so I wasn't seeing what I saw last week. I never thought that I would have that much stomach hanging over my belt, and no wonder I was having to wear my belt so tight, bc my belly was pushing my pants down. But I have stopped wearing a belt, and I have began a treadmill routine, and once I get use to that, I will do more, plus I'll start back with my Total Gym XLS, I've already cleaned the dust of it. You guy over 50, take your shirt off in front of the mirror, and ask yourself if you're O K with what you see. Honestly, I was shocked and embarrassed with what I've allowed myself to look like, and I will do the best that I can to try and get some of my awful ugly belly off. I have been to embarrassed to ask my wife what she sees when she looks at me, and that's the honest truth. Some of you try and get in better shape with me, heck, we may look 45 again, but probably not, just a better in shape old man, and that will be better than I am now!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change

Aug 16, 2023, 9:40 AM

I'm with you Orangeallthetime! I'm All In.

I was trying some golf shirts on this past Saturday and couldn't believe how far out my stomach has gotten. I have about 25lbs of fat I need to loss STAT. Gosh dang all of it is on my belly. I hate it. I really do, but will power hasn't been a strong suit lately. Plus, my GF keeps telling me I'm crazy and look fine. I know better though.

I've committed to cutting out all soda and candy (cupcakes have been my weakness), and limiting myself to 1 Chai Tea latte per day (I usually have 2, and sometimes 3). I'm also going to commit to time restricted feeding (fasting) and eat more salad/meat/vegetables and cut back on bread and fried things.

I can't run/workout much any more b/c of SI joint issue, but I know the drop in 25lbs will allow me to possibly get back to it again as it'll be a big load off the joints.

We should start a new thread each week in the Amphitheater forum and check in with each out and hold ourselves accountable.

TigerCC

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2019, 2:46 PM

Impressive Sean!
Intelligent, disciplined and goal oriented. If only I had that going for me at that age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2019, 5:02 PM

ZeeGantt® said:

Impressive Sean!
Intelligent, disciplined and goal oriented. If only I had that going for me at that age.

Get those linemen some full length mirrors now.

One for me too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The Man in the Mirror: Pollard transforms his body after making position change ]

If it was easy everybody would do it, but it ain't easy, it will be one of the hardest things I'll attempt, but I do believe that I have the will power, and I will give it my best shot bc it's embarrassing how I've let myself get!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic