Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles

Oct 10, 2019, 8:01 AM

Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles

Clemson versus Florida State is one of the nation’s top rivalries and Tiger head coach Dabo Swinney says his team has to be prepared to play the most talented team they’ve seen to date. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles

Oct 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

I'm looking for us to take care of business from here on out. The "wake up" call should have been heard quite well, and our response should be unmistakable purpose and focus the rest of the season. I fully expect to see that from here on out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 11:05 AM

I hope so because if the UNC performance is who we are we may be in for a disappointment

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles ]

While my nerves certainly prefer a season like last years. Let's not forget that we won it all in 16 with 7 games won by 7 or less and also one loss. As long as we make the playoffs, we gotta chance! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last Year and This Year's Play.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles ]

My concern is that after having almost the entire offense coming back from last year's stellar performance, they seem to play like the 2nd string during the last game. How does the team lose that much of their chemistry? Hopefully, they ARE the same great team they were last year and will bounce back to consistent play.

Oct 10, 2019, 11:04 AM

Every team we play can play FB and that's why they have a FB program, bc they can and like to play FB. But every team has to play what players they have and like us FSU recruits pretty well, and they have about as good of talent as we have. But with FSU for the past few years it's been about coaching, and personally I don't believe their guys have had as good or the same coaching that our team has had right after Taggart filled his coaching staff soon after he took the job at FSU, and it has shown in the way they have played. Has Taggart up graded his staff since he has been at FSU, I don't know, I don't follow them close with anything they have done since Jimbo left, bc I only care about the coaching staff at one school, and that is at Clemson. I do know that we basically have the same staff as we've had for the last few years, and I sometimes think that they to can get a little laxed in their jobs and have a brain fart as any staff can have when they have been on top as we have for the past several years.

Unless our coaches have just forgotten how to coach, I just don't see this game with FSU being anywhere as close as what the score was against UNCheat, and for whatever the reasons are, we seem to have a close game like with UNCheat during a season, and I don't expect to see two games in a row like the UNCheat game, or the past Cuse or Pitt games from the past that we seem to get ourselves into in what has seem to be every year for the last several years, but it really hasn't been the same each year exactly. In 2016, the 10th game in we lost to Pitt in DV 43-42, in 2017, 7th game in we lost to Syracuse @ Syracuse 27-24, in 2018 we were 15-0, but we had a close game in DV with Syracuse, 5 games in of 2019 season we have had a very close win over UNCheat @ UNCheat 21-20, and even though they all seem to be the same, I don't think they really are, it's just FB...

With all the pisssing and moaning we do, myself included, I trust that our coaching staff will put their fingers on whatever repetitive tendencies/weakness we have shown that UNCheat coaches picked up on and exploited, hopefully our coaches has identified what they were, and they have gotten those issues fixed with the right players in the right places. They have had an extra week to do what real solid championship coaches do, and that is to fix the weaknesses that other coaches saw that we have. We will find out Saturday if they got it right!!! Go Tigers, kill FSU!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 9:25 PM

Yeah but you know what ole Abe Lincoln used to say: “There are no bad pictures. That’s just how your face looks sometimes.” Sometimes we play so so against a team that plays awfully well and that’s who we are that day.

Oct 10, 2019, 11:42 AM

Not related exactly to this subject line, but is this Germans??? Asking bc my time spent here on T-Net has been limited for about week since wife had surgery on a broken foot, the bone needed a couple of screws to fix it, and I never really understood Honey do this until this past week. The honey do this, went to honey you need to do everything!!! :( ??

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2019/10/08/clemson-football-stats-do-not-show-struggling-offense/3902017002/?utm_source=oembed&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=storylines&utm_content=news&utm_term=2992672002

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 11:52 AM

TU for the article, not what your wife is going through. Been wondering where you've been. Prayers for yall!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says Muse will play as Tigers prepare for talented Seminoles ]

Yes, but now you will appreciate all she normally does. I know that was true at my house. My wife was sick and I had to take her place and that was tough. Wives and mothers don't get enough thanks sometimes.

Oct 10, 2019, 4:04 PM

You have spoken the truth, nothing but the truth bc they don't get enough credit, and it has made me see that when she is able to take back over, I'll have to remind myself to do more for myself, and not to dump everything off on her bc wives and mothers do have a hard job!!! Amen and Amen!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic