Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Mack's career-high 32 points leads Clemson to thrilling win over Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Mack's career-high 32 points leads Clemson to thrilling win over Syracuse

Jan 28, 2020, 9:12 PM

Mack's career-high 32 points leads Clemson to thrilling win over Syracuse

Tevin Mack and Clyde Trapp each scored career-highs and Trapp’s basket with just over two seconds remaining lifted Clemson to a 71-70 victory over Syracuse at Littlejohn Coliseum Tuesday night. (Photo: Josh Kelly / USATODAY) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Mack's career-high 32 points leads Clemson to thrilling win over Syracuse

Jan 28, 2020, 9:17 PM

Thrilling indeed and fun-great job on the Tiger's last possession for Trapp not to panic and make the shot off a great feed.

Time to start giving credit where credit is due!!

Jan 28, 2020, 9:18 PM

So proud of the GRIT being shown by Tiger MBB this season! Awesome performance tonight!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nicely done Tigers!!!

Jan 28, 2020, 9:19 PM

Always good to whip your opponents and the zebras . . . It's a Great Night to be a Tiger!!!

Obvious kudos to Trapp and Mack . . . But also to Khavon for driving the length of the floor and dishing to the open, cutting Trapp . . . and to John Newman III for playing the entire game!!!

If you would have told me before the game that Simms would only score 2pts . . . I wouldn't have given us a chance to win . . . and hence the reason I don't get paid the big bucks to coach!!!

This is as gutsy of a win as you can get!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nicely done Tigers!!!

Jan 28, 2020, 10:24 PM

Mack and Trapp put the team on their backs tonight and played stupendous ball. Was lucky that a friend had an extra ticket and got to see it in person. One of the best bball games I've ever witnessed.

BTW, it was Military Appreciation night and the ROTC was out in uniform. The Pershing Rifles put on one heck of a show at halftime.

Proud to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Played like a champion.***

Jan 28, 2020, 9:28 PM

GRIT!!!!!

Jan 28, 2020, 9:47 PM

When we shoot over 40% from the field, Clemson Grit wins a lot of games!!!

Way to go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers take down Boeheim

Jan 28, 2020, 9:55 PM

Great moxy men! Job well done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Mack's career-high 32 points leads Clemson to thrilling win over Syracuse

Jan 28, 2020, 10:00 PM

T-Mack taking them cuse boys to school 2 Nite. Went all LJ on em. Great win guys!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2020, 10:10 PM

Exceptional passing tonight.

Extremely pleased we beat Syracuse and the refs tonight

Jan 28, 2020, 10:35 PM

When 2 of their best players FINALLY fouled out, I was really hoping we would make them pay. Mack was incredible - got it done on the scoreboard but also was very active rebounding as well. Early 3-pt success really fueled us but to see us attack in the paint in the second half was a breath of fresh air. Well done, Tiger BB! Keep grinding.

Jan 29, 2020, 1:37 PM

Good players sH@@@@ coach. #firebrownell

Jan 29, 2020, 1:42 PM

Good players sH@@@@ coach. #firebrownell

Go be dirty somewhere else.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic