Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lamenting and Lugubrious: Swinney won't throw 5-bombs if Tigers win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Lamenting and Lugubrious: Swinney won't throw 5-bombs if Tigers win

Nov 20, 2018, 12:21 PM

Lamenting and Lugubrious: Swinney won't throw 5-bombs if Tigers win

Second-ranked Clemson has a chance to win a fifth consecutive game against South Carolina this weekend, but don’t expect head coach Dabo Swinney to start throwing 5-bombs around. Why? He is still lamenting and lugubrious over South Carolina’s own five-game winning streak. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo may not want to say it but the Coots

Nov 20, 2018, 12:30 PM

better fear the fist!

As far as I can tell they better also start fearing double fist because it will before here before they know it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is too classy for the coots***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

he wont but i sure as hell will***

Nov 20, 2018, 1:16 PM

Re: TNET: Lamenting and Lugubrious: Swinney won't throw 5-bombs if Tigers win

Nov 20, 2018, 1:27 PM

Any Tiger fan or gamecock fan what ever it matters to them but, anybody that hasn't watched his presser from the beginning of part 2 of the USUC game, you really should watch and listen to what he has to say about being 5 bombed by coot kids. You could tell that it hurts, but as he said he can't control that kind of stuff. But he puts it out front that if that is the way people want to raise their kids then so be it, but their is no way you wouldn't ever see his kids disrespecting adults like they do in a round about way that Dabo said it shows absolute CLASS that won't ever be seen coming out of cootlumbia, and it's all bc of a FB game. I am so so so proud that Dabo is the HC at Clemson, he takes Class and respect for the next person to another level. Goooooooo Dabo, and Clemson is soooooo lucky to have a man of his character to lead our FB program!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with most but it has nothing to do with luck.

Nov 20, 2018, 1:33 PM

Just sayin, GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with Dabo. Classless and who cares?

Nov 20, 2018, 2:12 PM

All USC fans will be yelling "SEC! SEC! SEC!" (like that's actually a thing) or "Roll Tide!" in a week anyway. They'll probably redecorate their homes with Christmas lights that spell Roll Tide next week, as they did last year at this time.

But, to their credit, the USC fans that I know are already coming forth in acts of both submission and contrition, as is appropriate. All of them know they made a critical mistake when they chose to be chicken fans at the age of 4. I don't pity them their ignorant youthful decisions, however. There is a good lesson there for them: Your decisions have consequences. They will live a lifetime of misery; one well earned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree with Dabo. Classless and who cares?

Nov 21, 2018, 12:34 AM

I’m trying to figure out if there will be anybody who hasn’t played by halftime? Maybe we could get an exemption and let some of the visiting recruits play.

Re: TNET: Lamenting and Lugubrious: Swinney won't throw 5-bombs if Tigers win

Nov 20, 2018, 6:05 PM

What a classy guy... so proud to have our grandson at Clemson University ... Dabo Sweeney is what “role model” is all about. May God bless him ....

Swinney...***

Nov 21, 2018, 6:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

over / under 1.5

Nov 20, 2018, 10:41 PM

How many gamecock players would start for clemson?

Re: over / under 1.5

Nov 21, 2018, 6:13 AM

I honestly can't think of any. Samuel is a good player for them, but do you replace Higgins for him? Don't think so. Do you sit Rodgers or Ross or Renfrow? No. He could return kicks for us, he is good at that, but for anyone to actually say he would start at Clemson, well, it's all conjecture. Goodness, we are replacing Renfrow and Thompson next year with Ladson, Ngata, and Spector. Reload city.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Samuels is their Rodgers... Probably the only coin flip.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:40 AM

Both are very good at what they do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic