Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs

Jul 19, 2021, 8:00 AM

Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs

The Clemson coaching staff wanted to take five defensive backs in the 2022 recruiting class, looking to add two safeties and three cornerbacks to what is already an impressive group. Four have already given their verbal commitments, setting the stage for what might be the best group of defensive backs recruited during head coach Dabo Swinney’s tenure. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This dude seems to be a big fish watching his tape.

Jul 19, 2021, 8:35 AM

Doesn't seem to be raw or a project but an actual CB out the box. Very happy with both commits!

Re: TNET: Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs

Jul 19, 2021, 10:35 AM

Pretty sure Mukuba is a true freshman from the 2021 class.

Never mind I wasn’t paying attention. We’re talking 2022

Message was edited by: Jcantrell86®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs

Jul 19, 2021, 11:54 AM

Did I miss Nolan Turner in the list of returnees at Safety or did something happen that I missed?

That is an outstanding DB class and if we land the kid from Mauldin, it could very well be the top class in the nation in the secondary. It might already be even if the St Louis recruit is only ranked a 3 star.

I love that Clemson is a recruiting machine now days. These guys will be fun to watch over the next few years.

Jul 19, 2021, 11:58 AM

They were forecasting the 2022 roster. Nolan Turner is in his last year of eligibility. He'll be starting at Safety for us this year without a doubt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2021, 3:19 PM

Thanks, I guess I should learn to read. That also happens when I'm in a hurry. Haha.

Jul 19, 2021, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson recruiting hits hot streak with stellar class of defensive backs ]

Toriano Pride from St. Louis is a unanimous 4*. Only 3* in our class is our Kicker and he is the 2nd best in the country, so the kind of 3* you love.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic