»
Topic: TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 4, 2021, 2:20 PM by: CarolinaKudzu
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

[4]
Posted: May 4, 2021, 8:01 AM

Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

Amari Rodgers grew up in the shadow of the once-proud Tennessee football program, but when it came time to pick a school, he wanted a winner. And that’s why he chose Clemson. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

[2]
Posted: May 4, 2021, 8:07 AM

Well said Amari! We're proud of your time at Clemson and will follow your pro career closely.
A great endorsement for our Tigers!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

[2]
Posted: May 4, 2021, 10:04 AM

Amari, Travis, and so many of our star players are humble kids that always have a smile on their face!

I loved the video that Amari put on Instagram while on the lake congratulating Powell.

It reminded me of summer school at Clemson. If you are a Clemson grad and you didn’t spend at least one summer on campus you truly missed out. Summer school is so different than the rest of the year. It’s incredibly laid-back and it’s a blast! It’s really impossible to describe. You would have to experience it to understand it.

2021 orange level member link

[1]
Posted: May 4, 2021, 10:06 AM

I know that Amari will be a GREAT NFL receiver! That young man has incredible skills and just as much, if not more drive!
Good luck Amari, you will always be one of my favorite Tigers ever!

* On a side note, just because I have always wondered. Why does Amari not share his father's last name? It's not a big deal, I have just always been curious.

Either way, CONGRATS AMARI!

link

Coots: Yeah it's tough in the SEC!

[1]
Posted: May 4, 2021, 1:46 PM

Also coots:

https://ibb.co/BjjNHzQ

2021 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: May 4, 2021, 2:20 PM

Even though Amari is such a polite, humble young man, I hope he's giving his father the biz about being drafted higher than him! Yay Amari!!

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Ga v Clemson game included for Charlotte. 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $1250ea. L...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
859 people have read this post