Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

May 4, 2021, 8:01 AM

Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

Amari Rodgers grew up in the shadow of the once-proud Tennessee football program, but when it came time to pick a school, he wanted a winner. And that’s why he chose Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

May 4, 2021, 8:07 AM

Well said Amari! We're proud of your time at Clemson and will follow your pro career closely.
A great endorsement for our Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Amari Rodgers on why he chose Clemson over Tennessee: "I wanted to win."

May 4, 2021, 10:04 AM

Amari, Travis, and so many of our star players are humble kids that always have a smile on their face!

I loved the video that Amari put on Instagram while on the lake congratulating Powell.

It reminded me of summer school at Clemson. If you are a Clemson grad and you didn’t spend at least one summer on campus you truly missed out. Summer school is so different than the rest of the year. It’s incredibly laid-back and it’s a blast! It’s really impossible to describe. You would have to experience it to understand it.

May 4, 2021, 10:06 AM

I know that Amari will be a GREAT NFL receiver! That young man has incredible skills and just as much, if not more drive!
Good luck Amari, you will always be one of my favorite Tigers ever!

* On a side note, just because I have always wondered. Why does Amari not share his father's last name? It's not a big deal, I have just always been curious.

Either way, CONGRATS AMARI!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots: Yeah it's tough in the SEC!

May 4, 2021, 1:46 PM

Also coots:

https://ibb.co/BjjNHzQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

May 4, 2021, 2:20 PM

Even though Amari is such a polite, humble young man, I hope he's giving his father the biz about being drafted higher than him! Yay Amari!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic