»
Topic: Times change, but Clemson will ALWAYS be a top 25 type team
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 26, 2021, 1:50 PM by: Native
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Times change, but Clemson will ALWAYS be a top 25 type team

[2]
Oct 25, 2021, 10:04 AM

With the tradition, history, and support Clemson has people don’t need to panic. The Tigers can still (and I think will) make a bowl this season. Things go in cycles, but I feel very confident Clemson will be a top 25 team for many years to come.

Going to Jacksonville Saturday and got a bad feeling. I’m snakebitten

flag link

Re: Times change, but Clemson will ALWAYS be a top 25 type team

Oct 25, 2021, 10:13 AM

Top 25 does not compute to "BEST IS THE STANDARD." Have you paid attention to some of the teams in the top 25.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link

Oct 25, 2021, 10:23 AM

Unless UGA has a pandemic of flu or something, y'all won't get gator bit.
I would like to agree with you, but I have lived through too much history to be confident in your assessment.
I watched Notre Dame, Texas,b Oklahoma, Miami, FSU, USC, OHio State, Florida, Tennessee, Auburn, and Alabama all go through some very long, very bad down cycles.

flag link

Tigers ALWAYS have winning record and make a bowl

Oct 25, 2021, 2:46 PM

The program has too much going for it to not

flag link

Oct 25, 2021, 4:44 PM

Why don’t you win a title before you judge us you POS. You beat the worst team we’ve seen since 2014 by way of a pick 6 and you think you need to make us feel better? Clemson is a top 5 championship winning brand and your known as the biggest chokers in CFB. No way this year is any different. You’ll see. Act like you’ve been there, well you can’t, but try. Top 25 lmao. Alabama or Fla will beat you and you know it too. It’s just a matter of time. Your so blessed you continue to meet Clemson in between great QBs.

flag link

Oct 26, 2021, 1:49 PM

Hope you aint talking about Georgia theyve won 2 national championships, clemson has 3 not much difference

flag link

Oct 26, 2021, 1:50 PM

TigerFreak said:

Why don’t you win a title before you judge us you POS. You beat the worst team we’ve seen since 2014 by way of a pick 6 and you think you need to make us feel better? Clemson is a top 5 championship winning brand and your known as the biggest chokers in CFB. No way this year is any different. You’ll see. Act like you’ve been there, well you can’t, but try. Top 25 lmao. Alabama or Fla will beat you and you know it too. It’s just a matter of time. Your so blessed you continue to meet Clemson in between great QBs.

Hope you aint talking about Georgia theyve won 2 national championships, clemson has 3 not much difference

flag link

Oct 25, 2021, 4:58 PM

Thanks but I still wish we had played better against you :)

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

My second favorite team is UGA...

[1]
Oct 25, 2021, 5:03 PM

So just imagine how disappointed I'm going to be by season's end.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Lower deck section I 4 together and 2 together 35 per ticket firm please text or call

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
772 people have read this post