GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Tigers in frogland
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 9  

Tigers in frogland

emoji_events [11]
Aug 11, 2022, 4:55 PM

I did a few "1 on 1" hoops in my yard today with a neighbor.
I am old and fat, he is young and in shape.
I get winded too quick these days, but used my body weight to shove him around some.

The game was first one to ten points.

His fans (Mom) got kinda upset when I drove over him, and put him on the ground. I hate when parents show at games as they have no clue.

Final score 10-0.
The kid had flash, but could not throw it as high as the basket.

Was this game kinda like the Tigers in frogland?

2022 orange level member flag link

"Is there a way to block posters? This guy is weird and his posts are sort of stupid."

Re: Tigers in frogland

[4]
Aug 11, 2022, 8:55 PM

This series of games across the pond are important to coach B and his players because it allows them to spend time together as a unit. I expect that a lot of positives came from this trip. Unfortunately there are “fans” on this board who excel at finding negatives about anything Tiger related. I have trouble with that. Do you?

flag link

Do you?

[4]
Aug 11, 2022, 9:10 PM

Nope.

Unfortunately there are “fans” on this board who excel at finding negatives about anything including a little humor.

"Is there a way to block posters? This guy is weird and his posts are sort of stupid."

Re: Do you?

[3]
Aug 12, 2022, 6:34 PM

Unlikely I will ever find humor in so-called fans being negative about theTigers

flag link

am i a coot

[3]
Aug 13, 2022, 6:13 PM

-- being labled a "so called fan" by you ---> please post why this thread, which is about Tigers kicking frogs is me being negative as to the Tiger Basketball program.

I think FT is saying there are

[3]
Aug 13, 2022, 6:36 PM

Some here that seem happy to put down the players and program. I doubt that’s what you were aiming at more so having fun with the beatings they have been handing out to the frogs.

2022 purple level member flag link

[3]
Aug 14, 2022, 7:50 AM

2022 white level member flag link

This reminds me of the time I took my neighbor's kids hunting

[2]
Aug 14, 2022, 10:43 AM

I told them I would close my eyes, count to 30, and they should hide as if their lives depended on it. Unfortunately, they were not very good at following instructions and the safari was over before it really got started.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

No thread jacking!***

[2]
Aug 14, 2022, 12:03 PM

2022 purple level member flag link

[3]
Aug 14, 2022, 10:47 AM

Dunk on him!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: 2 Tickets in the LOWER LEVEL about the 45 yard line. These seats are under the overhang so if it rai...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
1265 people have read this post