GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

Love it!
monetization_on 100
Quality Content
monetization_on 0
Big Fish
monetization_on 250
Is it safe?
monetization_on 75
Flammable
monetization_on 200
Caring
monetization_on 200
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 250
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 700
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 200
Cheers
monetization_on 100
Bravo
monetization_on 250
Thumbs Up
monetization_on 0
Take My Coins
monetization_on 500
Great Idea!
monetization_on 150
Thumbs Down
monetization_on 10

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Tigers Head to Pitt for Top-25 Matchup
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Tigers Head to Pitt for Top-25 Matchup

[4]
Oct 6, 2022, 10:18 AM

CLEMSON, S.C. — The No. 23 Clemson Tigers will travel to Pitt on Friday night to take on the 5-3-1 No. 25 Panthers. The match will be broadcast on ACC Network, with kickoff scheduled for 8 p.m.
The Tigers enter the match 8-2 and will be looking to build off their crucial 1-0 road win on Monday at North Carolina. The Tigers currently sit in fourth place in the Atlantic Division of the ACC, with Pitt occupying the fourth place of the Coastal Division.

Clemson is 6-3 all-time against Pitt, with the Tigers holding a 13-5 advantage in total goals. Most recently, Pitt defeated Clemson 2-0 at Historic Riggs Field in 2021. Prior to that, Clemson upended then No. 1 Pitt in the 2020 ACC Championship match.

Tigers’ standout Ousmane Sylla has led the way for Clemson, scoring four goals and notching five assists in just eight matches thus far. He has tallied a point in six of his eight games played this season and leads the ACC in points per game (1.63).

He is joined at the top of Clemson's scoring leaderboard by senior forward Mohamed Seye, who has assisted three of Sylla's goals. He's added two of his own and has also earned four points in two matches, bringing his point total on the season to ten. He's tied for the conference lead in assists with six.

Pitt will look to rebound from its recent 3-1 home loss on Sept. 30 to Virginia.

flag link

Re: Tigers Head to Pitt for Top-25 Matchup

[1]
Oct 6, 2022, 2:40 PM

Tony, I honestly don't follow the soccer team nearly as closely as the football team. But I do know they were #1 until a few weeks ago. They are 8-2. Is #23 close to what it should be, in your opinion?

flag link

Re: Tigers Head to Pitt for Top-25 Matchup

Oct 7, 2022, 8:25 AM

The Tigers had several players out due to COVID. I believe they are back now.

2022 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

SMH - Some folks just cannot post on the right board

[1]
Oct 6, 2022, 2:51 PM

Am I right?

flag link

Re: SMH - Some folks just cannot post on the right board

[1]
Oct 7, 2022, 6:21 AM

From sweet cornbread to Men's Soccer, its all good.

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link

Seriously. Wrong board.***

Oct 7, 2022, 8:28 AM

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Recent Clemson Grad selling 2 LD tickets in section 256! $175 for the pair. Email me if interested. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
992 people have read this post