»
Topic: Tickets
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 27, 2021, 7:16 AM by: clemson80tiger
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Tickets

Oct 26, 2021, 3:58 PM

I have tickets for this weekends game. I got my tickets from StubHub and its in like a PDF document. Can I screenshot the tickets instead of waiting for my app to open up amidst the major crowds. Please advice.

Thank you!

flag link

Re: Tickets

Oct 26, 2021, 4:02 PM

Login to IPTAY and check to see if the seats show up there. I bought some extras for last game and that’s what happened for me.

From the IPTAY site I just added to wallet like normal.

flag link

Re: Tickets

Oct 26, 2021, 5:04 PM

You can also get an actual paper ticket stub like we used to have for every game in the pre-COVID days before we started the digital tickets. Just stop by the ticket office at the stadium a couple of hours before the game, and let them scan the StubHub PDF off of your phone. They'll print a ticket stub for you pretty quick, so you won't have to worry about pulling it up on your phone in the crowd. I did this for 4 tickets I got off of StubHub for the BC game, and had no problems.

flag link

lol.. once u get them in your wallet..

Oct 26, 2021, 5:15 PM

they pop right up ..

2021 white level member flag link

Geville Tiger on 2021 football season, "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Tell 'em u6c coot. No one knows losing better than you.

Oct 27, 2021, 7:16 AM

10 yards at the half

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1104 people have read this post